Cantor Nabs Three for HY Sales/Trading
- All In The Family. Bresiger, Gregory // Traders Magazine;Apr2002, Vol. 15 Issue 195, p6
Profiles Mark D. Madoff, who assumed the position of Tim Grazioso as chief operating officer and the chief Nasdaq trader at Cantor Fitzgerald. Career background of Madoff; Views of Madoff on the importance of time management; Perspectives on the stock market.
- People in the News. // Securities Industry News;1/21/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p3
The article announces executive appointments in the securities industry, including Tim Mund as head of global sales at 29West and Christian Voss as managing director of global private capital markets for Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Ex-ABN AMRO Power Expert Joins Cantor. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/7/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32106, p6
Reports on the appointment of Brent Lewis as managing director in the investment banking group of Cantor Fitzgerald LP in the U.S. Responsibility to work on utilities, power and infrastructure projects; Work experience at ABN AMRO Inc.; Educational and career background of the executive.
- Cantor Fitzgerald Expands into Transition Management. Parsons, Joe // Global Custodian News;Apr2015, p22
The article announces that Mike Gardner has been named global head of portfolio solutions at Cantor Fitzgerald, an investment bank and brokerage.
- Cantor Adds Bond Trader in Memphis Office. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;4/18/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32362, p7
The article reports on the addition of Bill Adams as senior vice president and municipal bond trader of Cantor Fitzgerald LP. Adams will be assigned to the company's Memphis office and will report directly to Bill Lawhorn. In his new position, he will be responsible for building relationships...
- As Firms Cut Back, Cantor Fitzgerald Staffs Up. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;6/2/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p4
An interview with Shawn Matthews, head of debt capital market group at New York-based Cantor Fitzgerald LP, is presented. When asked about why his company is looking forward to growing its sales on debt capital markets, he refers to the advantage of its new location and its full growth mode...
- PERSONAL TRIBUTE. Tetzeli, Rick // Fortune International (Europe);10/1/2001, Vol. 144 Issue 6, p16
Focuses on Andy Kates, chief administrative officer of Cantor Fitzgerald, who died in the collapse of the World Trade Center in New York City. His family life; How he was an intense competitor; His love of games; Way he organized his life.
- Cantor Fitzgerald Hires London Traders. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/11/2013, p4
The article announces the appointment of two executives for the fixed income sales and trading of Cantor Fitzgerald Europe, namely Jose Contreras and Divid Coffey.
- Howard Lutnick's Second Life. Gordon, Meryl // New York;12/10/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p37
Discusses the effect of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the life of Cantor Fitzgerald Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Howard Lutnick and his personal goal regarding the event. Opinion on Fitzgerald as a CEO; Actions taken by Fitzgerald regarding the families left behind by his employees...