Tasc's $575M Refi TL Rises on the Break
- Banks to Kick Off Refi Loan for Tasc. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p32
This article reports on the plan of a bank consortium to launch a term loan B for Tasc Inc.
- TASC Planning $682M Loan Refi. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;4/14/2014, p9
The article focuses on the plan of defense contractor TASC to launch a 682-million-dollar loan offer in 2014 to amend and extend its existing 632-million-dollar term loan B and a 50-million-dollar revolving credit, both of which are due in late 2015. Information on the company's ratings with...
- TASC Reconfigures $632M Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;4/28/2014, p22
The article reports on the move of defense contractor TASC Inc. to split its proposed 632 million U.S. dollar term loan offer into two tranches as of April 28, 2014. The decision comes as the company works to refinance existing debt that matures in 2015. A 432 million six-year first-lien term...
- Banks Add $150M Accordion to TASC Debt. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p20
The article reports that an accordion feature is to be added by a bank consortium arranging a 690 million U.S. dollar debt package for TASC, a division of defense company Northrop Grumman. The accordion feature will enable TASC to issue 150 million U.S. dollar in additional debt. It provides an...
- Banks Adjust Pricing on Pinnacle, TASC Deals. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/14/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p9
The article reports on the decision of a bank consortium representing the term loan deals of Pinnacle Foods and TASC to change the price of such deals. Bank of America, Barclays, Credit Suisse, HSBC and Macquarie Capital have decided to cut the original issue discount (OID) of an 850 million...
- TASC Creates COO Role, Names Hynes To Position. // Defense Daily;9/6/2012, Vol. 255 Issue 49, p7
The article announces that TASC Inc. has promoted John Hynes to executive vice president and chief operating officer (COO).
- TASC. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/25/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 10, p12
The article announces that the executive Keith Littlefield has been appointed as a chief technology officer at the enterprise systems company TASC Inc. as of March 2013.
- Banks Talk Price on Tasc's $575M TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p2
This article reports on the establishment of price talk by banks looking for a refinancing loan for Tasc Inc. in 2011.
- TASC Wins TSA Support Contract. // Airport Security Report;12/1/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p2
The article reports that the first task order has been awarded by TSA to TASC Inc. under its 350 million dollars Test and Evaluation Support Services (TESS) program.