Goldman Vet Joins HY Specialist Manager
- Shenkman Adds HY Portfolio Manager. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/8/2013, p9
The article announces the appointment of Robert Kricheff as senior vice president and portfolio manager of investment management firm Shenkman Capital Management.
- Shenkman Capital Appoints Bond Vet to Development Post. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;4/ 4/2013, p4
The article announces the appointment of Bob Sherman as senior vice president (VP) for strategic development by Shenkman Capital Management.
- Cincinnati System Hires High Yield Manager. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;01/17/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the hiring of Shenkman Capital Management of New York as the investment manager of Cincinnati Retirement System.
- Merrill Marketing $300M CLO for Shenkman Capital. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;6/18/2012, p10
The article offers information on Shenkman Capital Management's Slater Mill Loan Fund, the company's first collateralized loan obligation since the 2008 financial crisis.
- Shenkman Launches Short-Duration HY Fund. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/12/2012, p15
The article reports on the release of a high yield fund of Shenkman Capital Management in the U.S. corporate bond market.
- Rhode Island ERS Cuts Ties with Shenkman. Sorondo, Marc // Investment Management Weekly;3/12/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the termination of Shenkman Capital Management from the Employees' Retirement System of Rhode Island. The author notes that Peter Kerwin of Rhode Island Office of the General Treasurer confirmed that the company has terminated from managing a $135 million yield account....
- Shenkman Capital expands in Stamford. Scott, Andrew // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/12/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 37, p5
The article focuses on Shenkman Capital Management, a $12 billion independently owned investment advisory firm based in New York City. The firm occupies the fourth floor in one of five buildings that comprise 765,000-square-foot Harbor Plaza complex. The goal of the firm is to have bigger...
- RHODE ISLAND: State Yanks Shenkman. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;3/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32579, p9
The article reports on the announcement of Frank Caprio, Rhode Island Treasurer, that a State Investment Commission panel supported his recommendation to terminate Shenkman Capital Management Inc. for an underperforming benchmark in the high-yield bond market. Caprio, moved to terminate the...
- Medford Retirement System. // Pensions & Investments;1/7/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p21
Reports the recruitment of Shenkman Capital Management to managed the high-yield bonds of Medford Retirement System in Massachusetts.