Metaldyne Refis with $355M Term Loan
- DB, Barclays to Shop $225M TL for Metaldyne. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p10
This article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank and Barclays to begin marketing a term loan for Metaldyne Corp. in 2010.
- DB, Barclays Talk Price on Metaldyne TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p28
The article information on a price talk established by Deutsche Bank and Barclays on a term loan worth 225 million U.S. dollars for Metaldyne Corp.
- Pricing Set on Metaldyne's Refi Loan. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p17
The article reports on pricing for the 355-million U.S. dollar term loan for Metaldyne arranged by Deutsche Bank.
- Ratings Movers: Levi Up On Growth/Metaldyne Down On Leverage. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;3/7/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p9
The article presents an update on the financial performance of various business enterpries in the U.S. for the week ending March 3, 2005. It was a good week for Levi Strauss & Co.,which saw its bank debt upgraded by Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service. On the downgrades list last...
- Metaldyne vaults into top five; Penske extends lead at No. 1. Snavely, Brent // Crain's Detroit Business;06/04/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p39
Focuses on Detroit, Michigan-based Metaldyne Corp. Parent company Heartland Industrial Partners LP's formation of Metaldyne from its acquisitions, MascoTech Inc., Simpson Industries Inc. and Global Metal Technologies Inc.; Company's designing and production of metal-formed components,...
- Metaldyne looks online to help training, performance. Bailey, Laura // Crain's Detroit Business;9/2/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p12
Reports the offer of Metaldyne Corp. of an online training for the employees in Michigan. Enhancement of employees' performance; Contract between the company and Tip Interactive to develop a paperless system; Use of the online training program.
- Metaldyne looks to Asia-Pacific for growth. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;10/7/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6006, p10
Reports the expansion plan of Metaldyne Corp. in Asia. Construction of factory in Korea; Acquisition process of VCST International Products; Supply of powdered metal connecting rods and driveline dampers to Hyundai Motor Corp.
- Metaldyne plans acquisitions, TriMas spinoff. Kosdrosky, Terry // Automotive News;4/22/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5980, p18
Reports on the strategy of automotive supplier Metaldyne Corp. in Detroit, Michigan. Spinoff of the company's TriMas Group; Acquisition of companies; revenue of the company.
- Metaldyne plans growth in Asia, Europe. Kosdrosky, Terry // Automotive News;11/18/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6012, p20P
Focuses on the business strategies of automobile company, Metaldyne Inc. Plans of Metaldyne to build automobile plant in South Korea; Opportunity for automobile business in Asia; Other plans of Metaldyne.