ICC UPDATES WATER-EFFICIENCY PROVISIONS
- Providing the tools to succeed. Miazga, Mike // PM Engineer;Feb2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p14
An interview with Shawn Martin, director of industry relations for the International CodeCouncil's (ICC) Plumbing and Mechanical and Fuel Gas (PMG) division, is presented. When asked about the impact of the PMG listing on the plumbing industry, he says that the listing provides much-needed...
- people. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Dec2009, Vol. 89 Issue 12, p18
The article announces that Shawn Martin has been named director of industry relations of the International Code Council, Jeff Esmont has joined Reed Manufacturing as regional manager and Keith Amado has been named commercial project manager of THG USA.
- Peak Performance. MCKALE, CHUCK; TOWNSEND, SCOTT // American School & University;Jun2012, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p32
The article focuses on the issue surrounding the compliance of U.S. schools in energy codes and standards. The authors mention that the guidelines released by various agencies including the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and the International...
- Notices: DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;4/19/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 76, p23548
The article offers information on notices from the U.S. Department of Energy on the availability of the Draft Long-Term Management and Storage of Elemental Mercury Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for public comment and the code development process of the International Code Council...
- Energy Conservation Code Decoded. Cole, Pam; Taylor, Todd // Home Energy;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p14
The article focuses on the new international code being introduced called the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) in the U.S. The new code is easier to use and easier to enforce and closes several loopholes in previous versions. It has been maintained under the public-consensus...
- UPC code hearings--SOS* (*same ol' stuff). Ballanco, Julius // PM Engineer;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p15
Relates that the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) Uniform Plumbing Code is weakening with the strength of the International Codes Council (ICC) and International Plumbing Code as predicted in the code change hearings in San Antonio, Texas. Change to remove...
- Manufacturers gain unified building code. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;2/24/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 52, p9
Reports that the International Code Council (ICC) has become a unified body as announced at the International Builders Show held in Las Vegas, Nevada from January 21 to 24, 2003. Affect of the action of ICC on manufacturers in the building and construction market; Features of the building code...
- AMCA and the Energy Opportunity. Barry, Michael // ASHRAE Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 53 Issue 9, Special section p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including Fan Efficiency Grades, Standard 90.1, and International Green Construction Code of the International Code Council.
- ICC Code Development Hearings Coming Up in Dallas. // ACCA Insider;4/26/2012, p7
The article informs on the code development hearings of the International Code Council, for the International Mechanical Code, International Fuel Gas Code, and International Building Code, to be held in Dallas, Texas from April 29 to May 8, 2012.