BRIGGS APPOINTS FIVE AGENCIES FOR WATER-SAVING LINES
- Dual flush toilet. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p60
The article evaluates the Conserver dual flush toilet from Briggs Industries.
- Flushing system virtually eliminates clogs. // Government Product News;Aug2008, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p37
The article evaluates the Kingsley Turbo 3 one-piece toilet from Briggs Industries Inc.
- Briggs Introduces Power Flushing, Quiet, High Efficiency Toilet. // Supply House Times;Nov2010, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p64
The article evaluates the M128 HET toilet flushing from Briggs Industries Inc.
- In Brief. // Contractor Magazine;Jan2011, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p5
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. including the changes on the scholarship program of the National Association of Oilheating Service Managers for 2011, the award received by J.F. Ahern Co. Facility Services executive vice president Bob Fischer as the 2010 Contractor of the Year and the...
- Back to the future: Timeless lessons for organizational success. Bart, Christopher K. // Business Horizons;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p1
Gives advice regarding management techniques for competitive survival. Personal insights; Importance of prioritization; Assignation of blame; Role of effective communication; Leadership style.
- Why management fads fizzle. Dreilinger, Craig // Business Horizons;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p11
Discusses the reasons why management theories fail. Change versus technique as the key consideration; Loss of business ethics; Lack of quality improvement; Role of business process engineering.
- Choosing an innovation strategy: Theory and practice. Gilbert, Joseph T. // Business Horizons;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p16
Discusses innovation strategy pertaining to business management. Degree of innovation; Approaches; Stimulus for innovation; Role of support systems; Specific cases cited.
- Teams need open leaders. Maccoby, Michael // Research Technology Management;Jan/Feb1995, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p57
Comments on the requisite leadership qualities for team leaders.
- The voice of industry speaks on agility priorities. Dove, Rick // Automotive Production;Mar1996, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p16
Discusses the survey conducted about the industrial organization high priority change proficiency issues. Developer of the survey; Purpose of the initial survey; How the survey can help the manufacturers in meeting the demands of the customers; Requirement for building a specific model for...