GREEN CONSTRUCTION IS RESILIENT - NOW GO OUT AND SELL IT!
- Developing new green business opportunities ... systematically. Ottman, Jacquelyn A. // In Business;May/Jun99, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p36
Suggests key questions to ask for uncovering opportunities in green marketing. Consumer values; Environmental concerns; Complementary products; Development of services as a replacement for or an addition to existing green products.
- Cleaning up on the world market. Marshall, Karen // State Government News;Mar95, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p22
Focuses on the profitability of environmental products and services. Decrease of domestic markets; Environmental technological innovations; Energy efficiency export markets; International interdependence; Experience in contaminated site remediation; Pollution prevention technologies; Export...
- RE-EVALUATING GREEN MARKETING – A SOPHISTICATED STRATEGIC MARKETING APPROACH. Polonsky, Michael Jay; Rosenberger III, Philip J. // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;2000, Vol. 11, p313
Green marketing has gained in prominence, usage and sophistication since its initial introduction in the earl), 1970's. Consumers, regulators and other finns are no longer willing to accept the use of green advertising hype or superficial "environmental" product changes. There is a growing...
- 'green' is everywhere, but what does it mean? Marselli, Mark // Wire Journal International;Oct2010, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the insufficient information regarding green products, the incompliance of wire and cable manufacturers to adopt green manufacturing, and on the business practices which contribute to green effort.
- A new maturity. D.R. // In Business;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p4
Editorial. Recognizes the role of green retailers in raising public awareness about green products. Green stores as symbols of progress in efforts towards a more sustainable economy; Implications of the growth of green retailers.
- The challenge of selling green. Graham, Suzanne // In Business;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p39
Reports on the results of a survey on the business prospects of environmental retail stores in the United States. Most frequently purchased green products; People most likely to buy environmentally friendly products; Most recognized products.
- The Green Stuff. Sutton, Susan // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;May2014, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the proper way to market green products, and information about several green produce.
- Unlocking Trade Opportunities: Envirofriendly Products Boost Developing Countries' Exports. Grabish, Beatrice // UN Chronicle;1998, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p31
Reports on the pilot programs aimed to test the marketability of environmentally sound products from poor countries. Range of products; Importance of independent certification of products; Value of building local capacity; Opportunities for environmentally sound products in industrial markets;...
- WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN "HOW TO MAKE CREDIBLE GREEN MARKETING CLAIMS". // Advertising Age;9/16/2013, Vol. 84 Issue 32, p10
The article presents information on a report on green marketing available for purchase on the publication's Website.