- From systems to supplies, with insight and innovation, Aladdin delivers better meals. // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p4
This article provides an overview of customer-driven innovations and improvements by Aladdin in the food service industry as of October 15, 2005. In 1978, Aladdin introduced Temp-RiteÂ®II, the first rethermalization system designed to heat meals in a refrigerated environment. To answer the...
- From systems to supplies, with insight and innovation, Aladdin delivers better meals. // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p32
Presents information on the innovative technologies developed by Aladdin Temp-Rite related to foodservice operations. Inception of its Temp-Rite II rethermalization system and the Temp-Rite II Excel conduction system; Concept of its Convect-Rite III convection retherm system; Factor behind the...
- Convect-Rite III: Another star in the Aladdin constellation. // FoodService Director;7/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p4
The article presents information on Convect-Rite III, a convection rethermalization meal delivery system from Aladdin. The system is consists of a docking station and a meal delivery cart that are engaged for meal refrigeration and subsequent rethermalization. Rethermalization times are...
- Equipment products. // Restaurant Business;Nov99, Vol. 98 Issue 21, p82
No abstract available.
- PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Nov2002, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p10
Presents several products for nursing homes. Comfort Personal Cleansing product line of perineal washcloths from Sage Products company; CareTracker computer software from Resource Systems company; PowerDisc trays from Aladdin Temp-Rite company.
- News Digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/02/99, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p14
Covers news briefs on restaurants in the United States as of August 2, 1999. Advertising expenditure of McDonald's in New York; Information on the radio and television campaign of Gold Star Chili in Cincinnati, Ohio; Promotional offering of the Chi-Chi's Mexican Restaurant in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Encapsulating Metal. Jones, Charmaine // Appliance Manufacturer;Jun2001, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p50
Deals with the polyurethane reaction injection molding (RIM) system used by Aladdin Temp-Rite LLC from Bayer Corp. for its Excel-CV Series of rethermalization carts. How Rimmetics molded the RIM parts of the Excel-CV Series; Procedure involved in encapsulating its metal parts. INSET:...
- ON OUR RADAR. // Health Facilities Management;Mar2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p10
Provides information on several products relevant to health facilities. Heat On Demand On Tray from Aladdin Temp-Rite; MicroMaster 2 washer-extractor from Speed Queen; Bird Spike 2001 from Bird-B-Gone.
- Chili Reception. Goddu, Jenn // Adweek Midwest Edition;07/12/99, Vol. 40 Issue 28, p3
Focuses on the television campaign of Goldstar Chili from Powers and Associates Advertising to heat up competition among Cincinnati's chili parlors. Effects of the campaign on Goldstar Chili's position; Tagline of the campaign.