- PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;11/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p50
The article offers information on various products related to the food service sector including low temperature dishwasher from Meiko, Millstone coffee from Smuckers Foodservice and model 300-22 ice bin from Follett Corp.
- Libbey Debuts Expanded Line Of Slim Product Built For The Needs Of NYC Area Operator. // Total Food Service;Mar2014, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p70
The article reports on the reform of the manufacturing and design process of glass product maker Libbey Foodservice with the introduction of its new stackable product line at the National Restaurant Association Show in New York City. Noted are the considerations for its new glass designs for the...
- Ice storage and transport equipment. // Materials Management in Health Care;Oct97, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p46
Presents the Ice-DevIce line of ice storage and transport equipment from Follett Corp. Common features of the line.
- Ice Bagging--Dispensing System. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/8/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 10, p9
The article evaluates the Model EDB650SA ice bagging-dispensing system from Follet Corp.
- Helping C-Stores Offer the Best in Foodservice. // Convenience Store News;3/22/2004, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p16
Henny Penny Corp., an Eaton, Ohio-based manufacturer of commercial fryers and holding cabinets, has been singled out by industry experts for making the best rotisseries in the business. In its third annual survey of dealers and consultants, Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine awarded Henny...
- Behind the Food. // Convenience Store News;8/29/2005, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p22
The article presents information on new food service equipments which assure top quality. The new BUNN 1-gallon Infusion Series Coffee Brewer (ICB) uses BrewWISE technology to brew into 1 or 1.5 gallon servers and airpots. The user-friendly digital system enables the ICB to use pre-infusion and...
- Need dough? Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;05/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p187
Takes a look at equipment and supplies needed to support pizza and pasta categories for food service operations. Dough preparation; Mixer features to look for; Scales; Shape cutters; Ovens for baking; Other equipment for heating.
- THE PIZZA TRAINER: SAUCE. Risner, Dan // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Aug2013, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p70
The article suggests tools and methods necessary to guarantee sauce consistency which include visual aids, spoodle size and scale. It says that the consistency of the sauce means a lot to customers although it may not mean anything to the person who does the saucing. Using visual aids, such as a...
- Perky's Pizza and Vistar/Roma Offer a One-Stop Pizza and Concession Solution. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Jan2008, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p102
The article profiles two food service companies; Perky's Pizza, which is a market leader in providing quality pizza products and concession products and services, and Vistar/Roma, one of the largest pizza and concession distributors in the U.S. A discussion of the services which the two...