Poultry's Power Player
- Gnaw Bone Food & Fuel. // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p126
This article presents information about the Gnaw Bone Food & Fuel restaurant in Nashville, Indiana. Flanked by flea markets and tractor yards, Gnaw Bone Food & Fuel doesn't look like much more than a marathon gas station, but pass by this one and one is missing what may be the state's most...
- AN AMERICAN CLASSIC: Chicken wings flying high. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p80
Reports on the popularity of chicken wings among food service firms. Chicken wings recipes created by chef Sam deMarco; Demand for chicken wings; Benefits of chicken wings in reducing the cost of production.
- A basis for creativity. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p80
Deals with various creative ways to prepare chicken in the food service industry. Preparation of grilled chicken; Recipe for Santa Fe Chicken Spring Roll; Cost of chicken parmigiana.
- Fowl play: Chicken wings its way into popular culture. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;05/10/99, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p61
Describes the popularity of chicken among United States foodservice operators. Chicken as an integral part of the menu; Background on the introduction, domestication and breeding of chicken; Chicken recipes from various chefs.
- CHICKEN IS LA KING. // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p91
Offers a look at how chicken is used by foodservice companies in the United States. Statistics on chicken consumption; Overview of the growth of branded chicken concepts; Innovations in chicken preparation.
- An all-purpose entree. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p128
Discusses the popularity of chicken recipes at business and industry food service operations in the United States. Demand for chicken recipes at company cafeterias; Typical servings for chicken; Consumer response to chicken wraps; Variety of ways that food service operators serve chicken.
- Chicken. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p138
Presents chicken recipes served at food service operations across the United States. Includes Penne With Grilled Chicken from Con Edison in New York City; Chicken Burrito Grande from Glendale Schools in California; Chicken and Cheese Burrito from Albuquerque Schools in New Mexico; Balsamic...
- Elevating the College Dining Experience Using Half the Space. // Food Management;Aug2012, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p32
The article announces that the foodservice program, Food on Demand, of Sodexo Inc. has received the Best Concept Award from the journal for management.
- Grown-up chicken sandwiches. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;2/10/95, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p88
Discusses alternatives in serving chicken sandwiches in restaurants. Views from restaurateurs; Versatility of chicken; Pricing issues.