STEAL THIS IDEA
- STEAL THIS IDEA. King, Paul // FoodService Director;11/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p12
The article explores some ideas for food service management. Gary Brautigam, director of dining services at Gettysburg College-Pennsylvania, claims that they keep a countertop refrigerator stocked with gluten-free items. Mary Lou Kennedy, director of dining services at Bowdoin College-Maine,...
- Handle With Care. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;4/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p44
The article profiles Mary Lou Kennedy, the director of dining and bookstore services at Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine. It relates how she transformed foodservice at Bowdoin College. It describes the impact of Kennedy's organizational skills on the food service department of the college. It...
- Upper crusts. WILSON, BEE // New Statesman;02/19/99, Vol. 128 Issue 4424, p42
Recalls the dining experience of the author at the House of Lords in Westminster, London, England. Specialties served; Prices.
- Operators see the light, offer diners black-napkin option. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/30/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p206
Relates the fine dining experiences of the author in several restaurants in the U.S. Details of his experiences; Restaurants' specialties; Quality of service.
- Top tables. Harmer, Janet // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/24/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4269, p36
Deals with the advantages of chef's dining room concept of eating. Popularity of the concept in Great Britain; Information on the celebration of the birthday of British Prime Minister Tony Blair in 2002 using the concept; Menu from the chef's table service at Claridge's; Hotels and restaurants...
- MarketCapsule: EATING OUT'S A WAY OF LIFE. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the decline in the number of meals prepared and eaten at home. Market growth of homemeal replacement product; Reason for the decline.
- Young diners help boost eat-out trade. // Morning Advertiser;8/1/2013, Issue 113, p26
The article informs that according to the QuickBite/YouGov survey, people in Great Britain under 34 years old are strengthen the eating out market and younger diners are most likely to dine out.
- DINING GUIDE. // Gulfshore Life;Jul2014, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p126
No abstract available.
- BE INSPIRED AT CASUAL DINING 2014. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/14/2014, Vol. 203 Issue 4813, p50
The article offers information on the inaugural Casual Dining 2014 show to be held in London, England starting on February 26, 2014.