- Great Finds. Dagmi, Jane; Holm, Matthew // Country Living;Dec2000, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p24
Deals with the holiday cards created by Dawn Houser for Crane's Artists Collection.
- DESIGNER NOTES. // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;May2000, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p56
Features graphic designer Dawn Houser's stationery and notecard designs. Design of two collections a year for Crane, makers of fine stationery; Challenge of working in different mediums; Creation of craft stamps.
- Go for the gold! Mermon, Dick // Salt Water Sportsman;Jun95, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p64
Focuses on inshore big game-fishing at the Golden Isles in Georgia. Fishes found in Golden Isles; Peak fishing season; Inshore fishing aboard the boat `Yankee'; Habitations of fishes; Public launch ramps located in the isles.
- Diamonds in the rough. Migdalski, Tom // Salt Water Sportsman;Jul98, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p42
Opinion. Focuses on an individual's experience when fishing while looking at the use of diamond jigs for catching fish. When are diamond jigs commonly used; Where deep-jigging for stripers are mostly productive; In-depth look at deep-jigging. INSET: Productive jigging reefs in Long Island Sound.
- Don't let the big one get away. Tapply, William G. // Field & Stream;Apr96, Vol. 100 Issue 12, p79
Provides tips for big game fishing. Maintenance of tackle in top condition; Aggression in playing a big fish; Distance to fish; Slackening of line to avoid breakage.
- At stake: Bragging rights fish tales for the year. Barthold, Charles // Yachting;Aug96, Vol. 180 Issue 2, p56
Highlights the 1996 Bertram/Hatteras Shootout. Promotional tool for Richard Bertram & Co. and Hatteras Yachts; Qualifications for the tournament.
- the peanut gallery. Migdalski, Tom // Salt Water Sportsman;Aug2004, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p74
Presents an article on a game fishing experience and the use of peanuts as baits in catching fishes.
- Fishing Feast. Cermele, Joe; Kearns, Colin // Salt Water Sportsman;Nov2006, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p30
The article cites the best locations in the U.S. for big game fishing.
- Stop That Fish. Poveromo, George // Salt Water Sportsman;Nov2006, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p33
The article offers advice on catching a big gamefish.