- Interest rate drop keeps mortgage lenders busy. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 44, p2
Reports on the increase business of mortgage lenders in New York. Decline in interest rates; Projected reduction in mortgage rates.
- Mortgages have their worst month in over 10-Years. Runyan, Sally A. // Asset Securitization Report;8/04/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 31, p1
Reports on trends in the mortgage market in the U.S. for the week ending August 4, 2003. Investors' reasons for refusing to enter the market; Comparison with market conditions in previous periods; Comments from market analysts.
- Six Years Later. // National Mortgage News;8/26/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p4
Editorial. Evaluates market conditions for mortgage loans in the United States since 1996. Growth in lending volume; Interest rates; Impact of the Internet on the market.
- chapter 3: Special Report. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p26
The article highlights developments of several industries engaged in mortgage lending and other financial services in Thailand.
- Proc and a hard place. Court, Rachel; Townsend, Martin; Aitken, Stuart // Money Marketing;4/25/2002, p51
Answers several questions on mortgage loans in Great Britain. Effect of the move of Cheltenham & Gloucester to increase the procuration fees of independent financial advisers; Reactions to a guide regarding automatic transfer from voluntary organizations; Opinions on possible coping reactions...
- Dear DELIA. // Mortgage Strategy;8/6/2007, p57
An advisory related to property remortgage in Great Britain is presented.
- BFS Home Loans receives FSA authorisation. Thomas, Paul // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);8/30/2012, p5
The article cites that Great Britain Financial Services Authority has given BFS Home Loans authorisation to conduct regulated mortgage business
- The loan state. Saddleton, Mark; Smith, Eddie; Court, Rachel // Money Marketing;9/26/2002, p55
Presents a panel discussion focusing on developments related to the mortgage market in Great Britain as of September 26, 2002. Mark Saddleton, head of business development at UCB Homeloans; Eddie Smith, director of business development at Verso; Rachel Court, national intermediary manager at...
- The flexible future. // Money Marketing;9/26/2002, p68
Discusses various aspects of flexible mortgage loans in Great Britain. Definition of a flexible mortgage; Profile of consumers who buy flexible mortgages; Borrowers' usage of the flexibility features of their mortgages; Consumers who overpay; Consumers' satisfaction with flexible mortgages.