- SWOT ANALYSIS. // Astoria Financial SWOT Analysis;Mar2009, p1
No abstract available.
- Astoria's Engelke Steps Down. Stewart, Jackie // American Banker;6/21/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 96, p16
The article announces Astoria Financial's chairman George L. Engelke Jr. resigned and Ralph F. Palleschi will take over as nonexecutive chairman of the New York holding company and its subsidiary Astoria Federal Savings and Loan Association.
- Swot Analysis. // Astoria Financial SWOT Analysis;Oct2011, p1
No abstract available.
- Despite gains, Astoria still has ample upside. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/3/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 22, p8
Examines the impact of strong demand for mortgages on New York City-based financial services firm Astoria Financial Corp. Relationship between housing demand and employment levels; Increase in per-share profits between 1996 and 2001; Impact of stock buyback program.
- Astoria Financial: Short-term profits, long-term risks. Luhby, Tami // Crain's New York Business;07/12/99, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p4
Reports on Astoria Financial Corp.'s business strategy in the financial services industry in New York. Astoria's expansion beyond its thrift operations; Concerns of investors on Astoria's lending operations; Plans of the company for its mortgage origination channels; Focus of lending activities.
- Lincoln National Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Lincoln National Corporation SWOT Analysis;9/23/2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Lincoln National Corporation is presented.
- Prudential plc SWOT Analysis. // Prudential, PLC SWOT Analysis;12/21/2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Prudential plc is presented.
- Residential Correspondent Lenders in 2Q 11. // National Mortgage News;9/12/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 49, p6
A chart is presented which shows the origination volume of several residential correspondent lenders in the second quarter of 2011 including Astoria Federal Savings and Loan Association, Branch Banking & Trust Co., and Fifth Third Mortgage Co.
- Astoria Reenters MF/CRE Lending. Finkeistein, Brad // National Mortgage News;2/28/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p6
The article reports on the Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association reentering the multifamily housing lending business and hiring a seven member team to be led by Gary Honstedt.