Improved fuel treatments equals better engine protection
- Perfect Carb? // MotorBoating;Apr2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4, p59
Provides information on inboard and sterndrive boat engine models from MerCruiser. Idea behind the company's TurnKey Starting carburetor; Improvements made to the company's 3.0-liter engines; Features of the its GEN III Cool Fuel modules.
- Smokin' on the water. // Ralph;Jan2007, p188
This article evaluates the Mercury V6 speedboat.
- Scorpion's new sting. Weintz, Mark // Popular Mechanics;Jul96, Vol. 173 Issue 7, p34
Features MerCruiser's Black Scorpion V8 direct-drive ski engine. Horsepower; Fuel economy; Specifications; Efficiency.
- Mercury Offers Outboard Incentives. // Salt Water Sportsman;Apr2004, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p52
Reports on the announcement by Mercury Maine that nearly all of its outboard models, including FourStroke, OptiMax, carbureted and EFI two-stroke, will come with an additional two years of non-declining factory warranty.
- King of the Hill. JONES, ALAN // Boating World;May2010, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p18
The article evaluates the MerCruiser 8.2 MAG H.O. engine.
- Shifting gears. Plueddeman, Charles // Boating;Feb97, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p164
Evaluates MerCruiser's BlackTrac two-speed automatic transmission for boats. Description of the system employed in this machine; Advantages and disadvantages of the Blacktrac system; Possible trends in the development of this technology.
- TESTED: MERC AXIUS. Banse, Tim // MotorBoating;Nov2007, Vol. 200 Issue 5, p26
The article evaluates the Axius stern drive system from Mercury Mercruiser.
- MERCURY AMANZI 350. Banse, Tim // MotorBoating;Dec2007, Vol. 200 Issue 6, p19
The article evaluates the Amanzi 350 yacht tender from Mercury Marine.
- Mercury Marine unveils Command Thrust outboards with counter-rotation. // Ausmarine;Oct2014, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p35
The article offers information on Mercury Marine's 67kW and 85kW Command Thrust FourStroke outboards marine engines.