Haines Hunter appoints MY Marine as new Victorian Peninsula dealer
- Honda announce turn-key package deal with Haines Hunter boats. // Professional Fisherman;Jul2004, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p34
Introduces a package deal that will allow boat buyers to purchase Haines Hunter fiberglass boats matched with Honda four stroke outboards. Usability of the packages; Product description; Availability of the products.
- Manufacturers honoured. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jun2006, p8
The article announces the inductees for the Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame in May 2006 in Victoria. The were fourteen inductees include Toyota Australia, Alcoa Inc., CE Barlett, Oz Press, Patties Foods, Marand Precision Engineering, NeoProducts, Hakubaku Australia Pty. Ltd., Haines Hunter,...
- Selected Tenders. // Middle East Business Intelligence;1/20/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
Reports on business contracts available in the Middle East, as of January 20, 2003. Supply of six gantry quay cranes in Syria; Installation and testing of furniture at the Electricity Authority of Cyprus' head office in Nicosia; Construction of a petroleum products pipeline between Homs and...
- Contracts. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep98, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p75
Presents information on valuation contracts, while focusing on the court case, 432080 Ontario Ltd. versus Somra. Condition underwhich a valuer must comply with prescribed requirements; Criticism against a Canadian chartered accountant; Name of the valuer in the case.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p42
Presents information pertaining to the number of contracts traded in the U.S. in November 2001.
- Contracts. // Automatic I.D. News;July97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p10
Presents contracts between various companies in United States. Computer Intelligence2 (CI2) and Integrated Technologies of America; Rochester Gas & Electric and Norand; State of Alabama and Bull Worldwide Information Systems; Southeastern Michigan Gas Enterprises and Itron; Xata and Datakey;...
- Late braking news. // Automotive Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p80
Offers information on agreements entered into by various companies. Details on the agreement entered into by Mr. Gasket and Ligenfelter Performance Engineering; Information on the operating venture undertaken by Dana Corporation; Indepth look at the letter of intent signed by Cooper Industries'...
- ARI and Chinese sign agreement. Vangen, Clara // Buildings;Oct96, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p14
Reports that the United States and China signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) in an effort to harmonize standards for air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment. Chinese Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Industry Association (CRAA) to use Virginia's Conditioning and Refrigeration...
- Do you need a service contract? Seisler, J. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Dec88, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p21
Lists questions to consider before purchasing a service contract for basic home appliances. Cost of repairs; Use of appliance; Manufacturer's warranty.