HamiltonJet selected for a range of innovative catamarans
- HamiltonJet expands into Singapore. // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p38
The article announces that New Zealand-based water jet manufacturer HamiltonJet has opened a new regional sales and support office in Singapore to cover HamiltonJet distributors across Asia, the Middle East and east Russia.
- HamiltonJet reports strong HT series orders. // Ausmarine;Nov2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p30
The article reports on the positive commercial sales of the HT series of waterjet products by waterjet maker HamiltonJet, with 60 units already sold as of November 1, 2010.
- HAMILTONJET. MCINTYRE, IAIN // Ausmarine;Aug2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p17
The article focuses on HamiltonJet, manufacturer of waterjet propulsion units based in Christchurch, New Zealand. The company's history, which began with producing bulldozer-towed scoops and later evolved to earthmoving equipment, and finally to the waterjet. The main markets of HamiltonJet...
- MANUFACTURER PASSES MILESTONE. // Sea Magazine;Jul2012, Vol. 104 Issue 7, pPNW-10
The article reports on the launch of the 10,000th JH212 waterjet model by HamiltonJet Inc.
- Buoyant times for New Zealand's HamiltonJet. // Ausmarine;Jul2010, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p27
The article provides information on commercial waterjet engine projects undertaken by HamiltonJet for 2010, including HJ274 waterjets for Naiad rigid inflatable boats (RIB) in Kawau and Waiheke Island units, and twin HJ322 waterjets for a 14-meter offshore rescue boat in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Year of milestones for HamiltonJet. // Ausmarine;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p28
The article reports on the strong performance and milestones achieved by New Zealand waterjet manufacturer HamiltonJet in 2011.
- Hamiltonjet launches new JETanchor positioning system. // Ausmarine;Mar2016, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p36
The article discusses the release of the JETanchor vessel positioning system from Hamiltonjet, a manufacturer of global waterjet.
- Two for the money. // Yachting;Jan95, Vol. 177 Issue 1, p41
Looks at the Prout Panther 61 catamaran, a serious high-performance cruising yacht. Specifications; Features; Price; Contact point.
- Double pleasure. // Boating;Apr95, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p62
Features the Craig Cat Catamaran, an 11'4" fiberglass boat that can reach 25 mph with a 15-hp outboard. Flat-deck design to prevent collecting water; Pontoons for stability; Two bucket seats; Price, without power; Contact point for more information.