Another Yanmar re-power New Zealand tourism success story
- New NZ cruise options. // Travel Daily;2/27/2013, p5
The article reports on the move of Real Journeys in New Zealand to add three and four day short cruise for time-poor travellers and visitors looking for a more experiential cruise.
- Cardrona sold to Real. // Travel Daily;11/19/2013, p3
The article confirms that Cardrona Alpine Resort has been acquired by New Zealand tourism company Real Journeys from its operator Vealls Ltd.
- 19m catamaran crew transfer ferry for Meridian Energy in New Zealand. // Ausmarine;Aug2008, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p23
The article reports about the 19 metre catamaran ferry to be operated by Real Journeys, the region's biggest tourist operator, to service Meridian Energy's underground hydro electric power station on Lake Manapouri. Incat Crowther has been selected to design the operation in New Zealand's...
- Silversea to build new ship. Hayhurst, Lee // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;12/9/2005, Issue 1799, p24
This article reports that luxury cruiseline Silversea Cruises Ltd. is planning to build a new ship, confident the market for good-value all-inclusive cruising will continue to grow. Silversea's new ship will be slightly larger than its two 382-capacity vessels. Several European shipyards are...
- Big deals. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Oct99, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p1
Lists traveling destinations and cruises from around the world.
- On Land, Sea & in the Air. // Travel Agent;9/10/2001, Vol. 305 Issue 7, 2002 SALES PLANNER p9
Focuses on the tourist trade industry in Hong Kong, China. Assessment of panorama tour offers; Presentation of places to be visited; Itineraries for 2002 cruise destinations.
- The Comfort of Elegance. Zydler, Tom // Yachting;Sep2002, Vol. 192 Issue 3, p112
Presents an article on a cruising trip to Anguilla aboard the Inspiration yacht. History of the Anguilla island; Description of the island; Quality of service provided by the yacht crew; Interior design of the yacht.
- A Royal Adventure. Kavin, Kim // Yachting;Sep2002, Vol. 192 Issue 3, p116
Presents an article on a cruising trip to Maui, Hawaii aboard the Kakale yacht. Design of the yacht; Menus served at the yacht; Description of a diving experience.
- Selling Eco-Sailings. Dinnigan, Lizz // Travel Agent;6/24/2002, Vol. 308 Issue 10, p44
Focuses on the advantage of booking on an environmentally friendly cruises. Discovery of virgin islands; Awareness on the history of different tourist attractions; Involvement of the travelers and travel agents on environmental programs.