Tasports committed to Bell Bay Port
- Hard work pays off. Banner, Steve // Motor Transport;6/25/2012, p10
The article profiles Buckinghamshire, England-based Citygate Volkswagen Van Centre, dealer of Volkswagen light commercial vehicle (LCV). It notes that the company is enjoying the benefits after transforming an eyesore into a modern outlet with the potential to sell more than 300 vehicles each...
- Hard work pays off. Banner, Steve // Commercial Motor;5/24/2012, Vol. 217 Issue 5485, p48
The article focuses on the Citygate Volkswagen Van Centre's transformation from a near-derelict Land Rover outlet into a Volkswagen (VW) light commercial vehicle (CV) dealer. It states that the said facility sells more than 300 vehicles every year at Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire, England....
- Tompkins County health consortium launches. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);11/12/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p13
The article reports on the initiative of municipal health-insurance consortium to save estimated amount of money 900,000 dollars for the 13-member group that provides health benefits to government employees in Tompkins County, New York.
- COMMENT. BOULTON, MERRIL // Forecourt Trader;Oct2011, p3
In this article the author discusses Gerald Ronson's Rontec consortium, which has sold Total assets in Great Britain.
- Partner Links. // Germany Country Review;2010, p95
The article lists the different partner links of Germany including International BizTech network-Brint.com in international level, Far Eastern Economic Review in regional level, and the World Bank Group Countries and Regions as one of its country partners.
- Consortium pushes for standard analog HDL. L.M. // Electronic Design;11/1/93, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p28
Reports on the establishment of the Analog VHDL International consortium by a group of Electrical Development Association vendors and users. Acceleration of the development and standardization of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers' VHDL-A analog hardware description language;...
- FFA partners with Brian Thiel Racing. // High Plains Journal;3/14/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 11, p7A
The article reports on the partnership of Brian Thiel Racing with the National FFA Organization for the 2011 season of National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Full Throttle Drag Racing.
- Northwest Fishing Consortium outbids Russian Sea for Arkhangelsk Trawler Fleet. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/19/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 19 (Interfax) - LLC Virma, which is part of the Northwest Fishing Consortium, has offered 2.2 billion rubles in the second phase of bids to buy 100% of OJSC Arkhangelsk Trawler Fleet, an Interfax correspondent attending the bid disclosure event reported.
- Partner Links. // Albania Country Review;2011, p114
The article lists the international and regional partners who have contributed in giving economic and political information in Albania including International Business, Business and Economics Information and Statistical Resources on the Web/Foreign Economics.