Tri-Star Marine presents a commercial work catamaran package
- 'That's Unreal.'. Wallis, Jon // Ausmarine;Sep2007, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p18
The article evaluates the 'That's Unreal' dive/work boat from Tri-Star Marine.
- 'Andra Maynard.'. WALLIS, JONATHAN // Ausmarine;Nov2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p22
The article evaluates the Andra Maynard inter-island ferry/work boat from boat builder Tri-Star Marine.
- Tri-Star. Anderson, Guy // Professional Fisherman;Jun2003, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p29
Features Tri-Star Marine, a builder of fine aluminum boats in Hobart, Tasmania. Selection of Tri-Star's wide range of aluminum boats; Size and complexity of the craft; Average number of boats produced annually by Tri-Star owner, boat designer and builder Peter Fisher and a couple of employees;...
- 'MALLANNA 2.'. Wallis, Jon // Ausmarine;Jul2007, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p22
The article provides information on the Mallana 2 fishery research vessel from Tri-Star Marine.
- 'Swagman.'. Wallis, Jonathan // Ausmarine;Jun2008, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p22
The article evaluates a 9.5-meter aquaculture and service boat from Tri-Star Marine.
- 'Aysha-B' and 'Omega' Tri-Star Marine pair. Wallis, Jon // Ausmarine;Oct2006, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p12
The article evaluates the Omega tri-hull dive and workboat and Aysha-B monohull abalone fisher from Tri-Star Marine.
- 'Take 2' Wallis, Jon // Professional Fisherman;Sep2005, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p26
Features the lobster boat Take 2 designed by Tri-Star Marine Inc. Construction material; Length overall; Main engine; Electronics installation; Pot hauler; Fuel capacity and consumption.
- Tri-Star Marine. Wallis, Jon // Professional Fisherman;Oct2005, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p32
The article focuses on Tri-Star Marine, a shipyard in Hobart, Tasmania. The yard established the reputation for building quality aluminum boats. Two factors that contribute to the success of the yard include the sturdy construction of their average vessel and the high degree of customer...
- 'Royal Trouty.' Anderson, Guy // Professional Fisherman;Jul2004, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p26
Features the boat "Royal Trouty," developed by Tri-Star Marine Inc. in Tasmania. Product specifications; Construction material; Type of vessel; Maximum speed.