Noumea operator orders a second Austal vessel
- 'Elizabeth Cook'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Dec2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p28
The article offers information on 'Elizabeth Cook', a passenger ferry designed by Incat Crowther and built by Richardson Devine Marine (RDM) for the Sealink Travel Group of South Australia.
- Olympic-Sized Ferry. // Sea Magazine;Oct2012, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p10
The article reports that the Olympic ferries which were built and named to honor the Washington Olympic Mountains, were expected to be in service in 2014 and 2015 and will provide better ventilation, heating, and two elevators for the passengers' convenience and better accessibility.
- M-Shaped Boat Hull Helps Save Venice One Wave at a Time. Zion, Lee // San Diego Business Journal;11/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p32
Reports the business ventures of a San Diego-based Mangia Onda Company in Venice, Italy. Capacity of the ferry boat; List of other investments of the company; Significance of the design of the boat.
- BC FERRIES TO BUILD THREE NEW VESSELS TO REPLACE TWO AGING ONES. Tarn, Christine // Pacific Yachting;Oct2013, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the approval given to BC Ferries to build three new vessels to replace two old ships scheduled for retirement in 2016.
- Washington Governor Creates Weld on State's Newest 144-Car Ferry. // Welding Journal;May2013, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the move of Washington Governor Jay Inslee kick-off the construction of the M/V Samish 144-car ferry by creating the first weld of the vessel with the initials of his grandson Brody Robert Inslee at the Vigor Industrial shipyard in Seattle, Washington.
- DOT seeks replacement of Lake Roosevelt ferry. Scott, Chey // Journal of Business (10756124);9/22/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 20, pB7
The article announces that the Department of Transportation in Washington state is looking for bidders starting September 20, 2011 for the replacement project aimed at replacing an old ferry servicing across Lake Roosevelt between Lincoln and Ferry counties.
- 'Super Dream'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Dec2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p29
The article offers information on 'Super Dream', a passenger ferry designed by Incat Crowther and built by Richardson Devine Marine (RDM) for Ishigaki Dream Tours of Japan.
- Interislander looks to replace the 'Arahura'. MERRIGAN, JUSTIN // Ausmarine;Nov2014, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p14
The article reports that road and rail ferry service provider Interislander has began working for the replacement of the Arahura, the oldest and smallest among the three ferries owned by the company, according to an announcement made by the firm's general manager, Thomas Davis.
- Another CCC vessel. // Travel Daily;3/31/2014, p2
The article announces the construction of the fourth ferry of tour operator SeaLink Travel Group, Captain Cook Cruises, to meet the rise in demand of its services at Sydney Harbour in New South Wales (NSW).