Maritime industry media leader joins World Ocean Council
- Australian Maritime Publishing House Joins World Oceans Council. // Australian Maritime Digest;Apr2011, Issue 200, p10
The article reports that Baird Publications, which is considered as the leading provider of maritime online news in Australia and around the world, has joined the World Ocean Council (WOC) on March 8, 2011.
- Year of the Rooster looks propitious for China Maritime. // Professional Fisherman;Jun2005, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p35
This article reports that the company, Baird Publications, is going to launch China Maritime 2006 convention in Hong Kong, China. The Chinese Year of the Rooster, reportedly, commenced in early February 2005. It is followed by the Year of the Dog which is scheduled to be commenced on January 30,...
- A change of watch. Baird, Neil // Ausmarine;Nov2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p5
The author announces the appointment of his son as Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief of Baird Maritime/Baird Publications in November 2013, and on his semi-retirement and new role as non-executive director.
- Accurate and valuable registrants lists provided to all exhibitors at Baird events. // Professional Fisherman;Aug2004, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p47
Reports that Victoria-based event organizer Baird Publications provide its maritime exhibitors with a list of registrants. Accuracy and value of the registrant lists; Baird's classification of its registrants in terms of occupation and type of vessels owned; Web site of the company.
- Three decades at sea: Baird Publications celebrate 30 years in business. // Ausmarine;Jun2008, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p5
The article focuses on the 30th anniversary of Baird Publications on April 28, 2008. Thirty years ago, Baird Publications started by publishing its successful "Professional Fisherman" magazine in 1978. The company has grown into a fleet of monthly marine trade magazines, including "Work Boat...
- On having your cake and eating it too! Baird, Neil // Ausmarine;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p5
The author announces an additional feature to the Web site of Baird Publications. Current features include sections on news, directories, blogs and others. A magazine archive feature will reportedly be added to the Web site. The archive will include magazines such as "Work Boat World," "Ships...
- Franchisee groups help resolve conflicts. Koss-Feder, Laura // Hotel & Motel Management;8/15/94, Vol. 209 Issue 14, p15
Discusses the importance of franchise members associations in resolving hotel management conflicts. Advantages of membership to the Ramada Inn International Association (RINA); Opinions of members to the Knights Owners United at the Round Table (KOURT).
- PXI Systems Alliance Attracts New Members. // Instrumentation Newsletter;2002 4th Quarter, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p17
Reports on the growth of the PXI Systems Alliance. Number of member companies of the alliance; Enumeration of new members; Adoption of PXI in the industry.
- ICAA membership is a good thing. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Jan2006, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p28
The article presents information on membership for Insulation Contractors Association of America.