Strong result for Lyttelton Port of Christchurch
- Lyttelton closure. // Travel Daily;10/23/2012, p6
The article focuses on the confirmation of Lyttelton Port Co. Ltd. to close its Lyttelton cruise hub in New Zealand for the 2013 to 2014 cruise season due to the 6.3 magnitude earthquake in February 2011.
- 'AWAROA'. // Ausmarine;Jan2016, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p14
The article offers brief information on the Awaroa, a 16-metre pilot boat, which was made in collaboration between Pantocarene Naval Architects and boat dealer Hart Marine and was delivered to Lyttelton Port in New Zealand.
- M&T profit surges in fourth quarter and full year 2010. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);1/28/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of M&T Bank Corp. in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Economic Overview. // Angola Country Review;2010, p50
The article provides information on the economic performance of Angola and discusses the continued strong oil production and good performance in agriculture in 2010.
- Statistical Snapshot. // North Western Financial Review;4/1/2009, Vol. 194 Issue 7, p23
A chart depicting the financial performance of various states in the U.S. as of December 31, 2008 is presented, including Illinois, Indiana, and Minnesota.
- Adviser Fund Index. Hirst, Tomas // Money Marketing;1/28/2010, p27
The article reports on the financial performance of China in 2010.
- Have emerging markets hit a Bric wall? Akhtar, Tanzeel // Money Marketing (Online Edition);4/11/2013, p62
In this article the author focuses on the bad performance of the four major Bric countries of Brazil, Russia, India and China. It States that MSCI World Index increased by 26.21 percent between April 2010 and April 2013 whereas the MSCI China is rose by 0.04 per cent, the MSCI Russia declines...
- Pegasus Solutions. // AirGuide Online.com;11/30/2009, p6
The article reports on the move of Pegasus Solutions to issue its Pegasus View, which shows the company's bookings and net revenue figures in North America.
- Underweight exposure to the US led funds astray in 2014. Chunn, Jeremy // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/15/2015, p25
The article focuses on the financial performance of global large-cap managed funds led by the U.S. in 2014.