ESTONIA: RISK SUMMARY
- Full-Year C/A Surplus Risk. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2009, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the economic outlook for Estonia. The current account would probably remain in surplus as Estonia continues to experience a financial account deficit in the second half of 2009. The country would post a 1.6% gross domestic product, the forecast of 220 million euros current...
- Economic Overview. // Estonia Country Review;2010, p46
The article provides information on the economic performance of Estonia and discusses the country's central planning, macroeconomic policies and economic downturn.
- Economic Overview. // Estonia Country Review;2012, p71
The article provides an overview of the economic performance of Estonia as of 2012 including the country's trade and private investment, economic normalization, and real gross domestic product (GDP) growth.
- Economic Overview. // Estonia Country Review;2009, p46
The article presents an economic overview of Estonia in 2009 including its economic performance, balance of payments and financial regulation overhaul.
- Taxation. // Estonia Country Review;2011, p115
The article focuses on the condition of the taxation sector including information on corporate tax, individual tax, capital gains as well as indirect tax in Estonia.
- ESTONIA'S AMAZING KROON. Echikson, William // Fortune;1/10/1994, Vol. 129 Issue 1, p20
Investigates Estonia's kroon, a hard currency tied to the powerful deutsche mark. Introduced in June 1992 it is the strongest and most stable money of any of the 15 former Soviet republics. Institution of tight monetary policies; Inflation; Tourism; Foreign investment; Introduction of new...
- Estonia producer price inflation eases in October. // Regional Today;11/21/2013, p1
The article reports that Estonia's producer price inflation dropped to 4.2 percent in October 2013 from 4.9 percent in September 2013, according to Statistics Estonia.
- Estonian economy contracts as Nordic exports shrink. // Regional Today;5/13/2014, p1
The article reports on the contraction of Estonia's economy in 2013 following a decline in exports to the Nordic region.
- Estonia consumer prices fall in July. // Regional Today;8/8/2014, p1
The article reports on the decline of the consumer price index in Estonia by 0.4 percent year-on-year in July 2014, with prices of goods cheaper by 0.7 percent while cost of services increased by 0.1 percent.