SLOVAKIA: RISK SUMMARY
- SIAL 2014: Lotte subsidiary E. Wedel eyes international expansion. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);10/30/2014, p1
The article presents the reprint of the article "SIAL 2014: Lotte subsidiary E. Wedel eyes international expansion" which appeared on the website "Aroq-just-food.com" on October 27, 2014. It focuses on the plan of E. Wedel, the Polish unit of confectionery giant Lotte Group, to expand itself in...
- LOTTE Wedel in Poland Relies on Special Tray-Sealing Technology for Packaging its Chocolate Covered Marshmallows at Highest Outputs. // Food Marketing & Technology;Dec2014, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p40
The article discusses the history of confectionery company Lotte Wedel, Warsaw, Poland along with the packaging of its best-selling chocolate-covered candy Ptasie Mleczko through tray-sealing technology offered by high quality tray-sealer manufacturer Sealpac, England.
- Construction industry urges budget investment. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep96, p5
Examines the requests made by the Alliance of Construction Product Suppliers to the Chancellor of the Exchequer, in their 1996 pre-budget submission. Configuration of the alliance; Requests made by the construction industry; Call for Value Added Tax of 8% to be levied on renovation, and...
- Hot summer, but construction inflation is cool. Steele, Andrew // Contractor Magazine;Sep97, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p3
Gives information pertaining to the economy and the construction industry in the United States. Information on the construction industry's building products; Future projections for construction materials.
- Construction Economics. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/12/98, Vol. 241 Issue 14, p41
Presents statistical information on economic indicators of the construction industry in the United States. Construction cost index; Construction cost indexes of major cities in the United States.
- The economic impact of construction. Wood, David W. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/7/95, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p1A
Reports on the economic impact of the construction industry. Rate of construction unemployment; Generation of jobs; Construction industry payroll; Volume of new construction.
- Market trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/29/95, Vol. 234 Issue 21, p72
Features information on market trends for the United States construction industry as of May 29, 1995. Cost indexes; Construction contract awards; New public construction capital; Regional markets; Trends to watch.
- Market trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/18/95, Vol. 235 Issue 25, p46
Presents market trends for the American construction industry as of December 18, 1995. Cost indexes, Contract awards by state; Industrial contract awards by region and by market.
- ENR market trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/12/96, Vol. 236 Issue 6, p54
Presents statistics on the economic condition of the American construction industry for the week of February 12, 1996. Average of construction contract awards from 1995-1996; Changes in cost indices; Average number of contracts for dams and reservoirs.