- Single-pole connector offers electrical power. // Refrigerated Transporter;Sep2002, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p48
Reports on the launching of Cole Hersee Co.'s single-pole power connector for trucking applications.
- Momentary switch connects almost anywhere. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jul2002, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p43
Evaluates the M-608 plasticized push button momentary switch for trucking applications from Cole Hersee Co. Benefits from the product; Product specifications.
- Disconnect Switch can handle 125 amps. // Refrigerated Transporter;Sep2008, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p46
The article evaluates the High-Amp Double Pole Master Disconnect Switch from Cole Hersee Co.
- Equipment: Truck Equipment. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2008, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p54
The article evaluates several truck equipment, including fueled tractor from Sterling Truck Corp., and Model 388 Low Profile Configuration from Peterbilt Motors Co.
- Cole Hersee Co. Offers Single Pole Power Connector for Trucking Industry. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2002, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p36
Provides information on the Single Pole Power Connector manufactured by Cole Hersee Co. for trucking applications.
- Cole Hersee's Brylite Connectors for Trucks. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2001, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p34
Introduces the Brylite connectors from Cole Hersee Co. Information on Brylite's design.
- Seven-pole connector averts misconnections. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p48
Introduces the seven-pole connector, a truck and trailer equipment developed by Cole Hersee Co. Relevant applications; Features; Contact information.
- Chelsea 870 Series PTO has power. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2011, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p31
The article offers brief information on the Chelsea 870 Series power take-off (PTO) from Parker Chelsea.
- Peterbilt introduces new premium interior. // Fleet Equipment;Jun98, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p13
Describes the Canadian/American Class Platinum, a premium level truck interior, introduced by Peterbilt Motors Company. Its features; Information on Peterbilt's classic dash.