Australia: the new BRIC
- Fear not and dive right in. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p33
The article reports on a statement issued by Tim Campbell, managing director of Campbells Commercial Vehicle Marketing Group, concerning the need for people in the U.S. work-truck industry to shed their fear of the world market and do more exporting. According to him, people should get involved,...
- UK operators are head to head with foreign buyers. // Commercial Motor;4/7/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5123, p68
Reports on the strong performance of the commercial vehicle auction industry as of April 2005. List of desirable vehicles for export; Factor which contributed to the strong performance of the industry.
- It's the beginning of the end for us. // Commercial Motor;2/7/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5521, p13
The article discusses the impact of the expansion of the European Union to the East on the commercial vehicle industry in Great Britain.
- ALD Automotive scores. D'sa, Reginald // Commercial Vehicle;Jun2013, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a cover which features companies and sectors that have been neglected by the mainstream media.
- This is getting ridiculous. Shiers, Will // Commercial Motor;11/20/2014, Vol. 222 Issue 5613, p3
The article offers the author's insights about the situation wherein authority, construction project and building site seems to have its own rules and regulations that affect the operations of the haulage industry.
- Big trucks still riding high; March brings 31% sales gain. Couretas, Jon // Automotive News;4/26/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5816, p22
Focuses on the percentage increase in commercial truck sales in the United States in March 1999. Comparison to figures for the same period of the previous year; Value of the trucks sold according to the build of the vehicles.
- CSF's Policy Analysis on Competitive Advantage of Motorcycle Industry to Help Enhance Production. Asad, S. // Economic Review (05318955);May2007, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p11
The article emphasizes on the goal of the Competitiveness Support Fund (CSF) report "Policy Analysis on the Competitive Advantage of the Motorcycle Industry in Pakistan Problems and Prospects" in enhancing the competitiveness and increase motorcycle production in Pakistan. The report aims to...
- Untitled. // Commercial Motor;9/20/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5247, p35
The article reports on the Moscow International Motor Show held in Russia in 2007. The event is a throwback to the 1970s both in terms of vehicle technology and the use of glamorous women to sell cars and trucks. Almost every manufacturer had brought along a team of long-legged women, many of...
- Straight drive. Chari, Sridhar // Commercial Vehicle;Jun2013, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the re-badging of BharatBenz Trucks, Craftsman Automation's investment in the robotised visual inspection system, and Allied Nippon's strategic realignment to optimise value in the...