Bodies turn work trucks green
- ACMA organises conference on minimising carbon footprint. // Commercial Vehicle;Jun2013, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p28
Information about the first national conference on minimising carbon footprint for sustainable growth is presented. The event was organised by the Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India. (ACMA). It aimed at developing a three-step Green Mobility program that will encompass green...
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2015, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p39
A calendar of events for the truck and trailer community is presented including COMTRANS 2015 international commercial vehicle trade fair in Moscow, Russia from September 8 to 12, 2015 and National Truck Equipment Association Executive Leadership Summit from October 13 to 14, 2015.
- Gear up for the Work Truck Show. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Feb2011, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p11
The article offers information on the 2011 Work Truck Show to be held during the annual National Truck Equipment Association Convention from March 8 to 10, 2011 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Convention Calendar April 2014. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/1/2014, p1
A calendar of events related to the trucking industry to be held between April 2014 and October 2015 including the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention, the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS), ConExpo Latin America exposition is presented.
- You can be sure of shell. Sturgess, Steve // Truck & Driver;Oct2011, p23
Information about the 29th Shell Rotella SuperRigs event held in early June 2011 in Kenly, North Carolina is presented.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p76
A calendar of international events, conferences and trade shows for the trailer industry scheduled for November 2011 to September 2012 is presented, including the Fabtech International in Chicago, Illinois, Trailer 2011 trade fair in Kortrijk, Belgium, and The Commercial Vehicle Show in...
- CALENDAR. // Overdrive;Apr2012, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p10
A calendar of events related to truck industry in the U.S. from April to May 2012 is presented which includes the Marmon Truck Gathering in McKinney, Texas on April 13, 14, the 75 Chrome Shop Annual Truck Show in Wildwood, Florida on April 27-29, and the American Truck Historical Society (ATHS)...
- Reach for the stars. // Truck & Driver;Jul2014, p30
The article offers information regarding the 2014 International Truck Trailer and Equipment Show (ITTES) in Melbourne, Victoria. It notes that the event, which was held at the Melbourne Showground, was a little like a mini Hannover trade show but a bit more agricultural. The launch of several...
- STEALING THE SHOW. // Truck & Driver;Oct2011, p52
The article focuses on classic trucks of Lee Herbert who is the initiator of the Gaydon's Retro Show held in 2011 in England. Herbert says that his Globetrotter F10 truck model is popular with exporters. A 1983 Volvo F10, which is a flat-top regulator cab, is said to be his favorite. It is said...