European Union commercial vehicle registrations climb 16.8% in February
- Weak CV demand continued in July. // Commercial Motor;8/13/2009, Vol. 210 Issue 5344, p14
The article presents information on the performance of the commercial vehicle industry in Great Britain. According to the latest figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT), the weak demand for commercial vehicles continued in July 2009, with total truck and van...
- European Union commercial vehicle market increases 8.3% in February. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2015, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the increase in demand for new commercial vehicles in the European Union in February 2015 based on data from the European Automobile Manufacturers Association. Topics include the increase in the total commercial vehicle registrations, the highest upturn recorded by Spain...
- FORTHCOMING PUBLIC INQUIRIES. // Commercial Motor;8/25/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5447, p21
The article offers updates related to commercial vehicle traffic public inquiries (PI) in Scotland and North East England including the disciplinary action against Bonnyrigg-based Willsweep, the appearance of Euroline Transport at a Leeds PI and the new licence application from GR Transport.
- Registrations to rise as big players prepare to spend. Walton, Christopher // Motor Transport;2/10/2014, p6
The article presents the Commercial Vehicle Report published by the company Road Transport Media in partnership with Texaco Lubricants Co. which informs about 25 percent increase in registration of new trucks by the commercial vehicle industry of Great Britain in 2014.
- EU Commercial Vehicle Registrations Up For Sixth Straight Month. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/27/2014, p1
The article discusses a report from the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association, which reveals an increase in the demand for new commercial vehicles in the European Union (EU) in February 2014, with a growth of 13.7 percent in total commercial vehicle registrations. It highlights growth...
- EU Commercial Vehicle Demand Up for Seventh Straight Month. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/29/2014, p1
The article discusses a report from the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association, which reveals an increase in the demand for new commercial vehicles in the European Union (EU) in March 2014, with a growth of 11.1 percent in commercial vehicle registrations. It highlights growth in...
- Fleet push. Hutchinson, Curtis // Motor Trader;Mar2015, Issue 5360, p14
The article reports on developments concerning the British automobile industry as of February 2015. Topics discussed include higher registration figures according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, increased demand from fleets, and expectations that new car registrations will...
- Sales head for 15-year high. // Commercial Motor;10/30/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5052, p22
Presents statistics on the British commercial vehicle (CV) industry as of October 2003. Percentage of increase in CV registrations; Average gross annual earnings; Prices of fuel.
- EU commercial vehicle registrations drop 11.8% in March, 9.6% in Q1. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p16
The article focuses on the announcement made by the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) regarding the decrease in new commercial vehicle registration in the European Union (EU) by 11.8 percent in March 2012 and 9.6 percent in the first quarter of 2012.