Truck-Lite launches CSA training program
- Commercial truck sales steady in February. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/15/2013, p1
The article reports on the sales of Class 3-8 commercial trucks in the U.S. in February 2013.
- SC&RA keeping tabs on CSA 2010. // American Cranes & Transport;Oct2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p10
The article offers brief information on the web site Comprehensive Safety Analysis 2010 (CSA2010), www.csa2010.fmcsa.dot.gov from Specialized Carrier & Rigging Association (SC&RA).
- Manners on the bus go 'round and 'round. Groh, Lauren E. // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);4/4/2011, p6
The article offers basic rules required by the Milwaukee County Transit System's (MCTS) Passenger Bill of Rights and Responsibilities for riding the bus in Wisconsin.
- Lamp down to single LED. // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p40
Introduces the Super 66 oval lamp for trucks from Truck-Lite Co. Features of the lamp; Models that are available.
- Truck-Lite reduces LED price gap. // Overdrive;Jul96, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p96
Features Truck-Lites Co.'s light emitting diodes lamps for trucks. Retail price; Specifications.
- Truck-Lite Announces First Lifetime Systems Warranty. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2000, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p16
Highlights the Lifetime Harness and Light Systems warranty introduced by Truck-Lite Company. Statement issued by Brian Kupchella, president of the company; Capabilities of the truck lighting of the company.
- New program examines lighting costs. // Overdrive;Jun98, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p17
Reviews the computer program, Vehicle Lighting Life Cycle Cost Estimator from Truck Lite.
- Truck-Lite adds two sizes of backup lamps. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2007, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p55
The article evaluates the new Signal-Stat LED backup lamps from Truck-Lite Co.
- Truck-Lite's 2011 catalog now available. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2011, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p51
The article offers brief information on the product catalogs from Truck-Lite Co. Inc.