Class 8 order backlog nears 100,000 units
- EVENTS. // Commercial Motor;2/7/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5266, p30
A calendar of events related to commercial vehicle industry in Great Britain from February to June 2008 is presented which includes the Drivers' Hours Law, the Industrial and Commercial Instructor and the Driver's Hours and Tachographs.
- Big truck market growth areas are in Asia. Kennett, Pat // Chinatown News;1/18/94, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p8
Discusses how a clear trend in global commercial vehicle manufacture is developing in Asia. Countries which have partly or wholly achieved development of their own industries to the point where they have become net vehicle exporters; India, South Korea and China; India's makers Tata and Ashok...
- U.S. CAR AND LIGHT-TRUCK SALES - NOVEMBER 2002. // Automotive News;12/9/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6015, p42
Presents a list of U.S. car and light truck sales for November 2002. Total car sales made in North America; Comparative analysis of truck sales in Europe for 2002 and 2001.
- U.S. CAR AND LIGHT-TRUCK SALES - 11 MONTHS. // Automotive News;12/9/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6015, p42
Presents a list of estimated U.S. car and light truck sales from December 2001 to November 2002. Total car sales made in North America in 2002; Comparative analysis of trucks sold in Europe for both the years.
- Output slows in November. Domby, Debt // Automotive News;12/9/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6015, p46
Reports on the estimated percentage of car and truck production in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and North America in November 2002.
- Commercial sales mixed in May; solid gain overall. // Automotive News;6/22/1998, Vol. 72 Issue 5772, p20
Reports on the sales within the United States commercial truck market for May, 1998. Amount of medium and heavy vehicles sold in May, 1998; Comparison of the sales for May 1997 to 1998; Decrease in the sales of Class 7 heavy-duty trucks.
- MAKE COMPULSORY BREAKS WORTHWHILE. // Commercial Motor;11/29/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5257, p30
The article seeks comments on issues that concern the commercial vehicle industry of Great Britain.
- EVENTS. // Commercial Motor;11/29/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5257, p39
A calendar of events for the commercial vehicle industry of Great Britain in 2007 and 2008 is presented, which include EP Training, Driver CPC seminar and Freight Transport Association Transport managers' seminars.
- CV SHOW PREVIEW. // Commercial Motor;1/31/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5520, p8
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle (CV) Show to be held at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, England on April 9-11, 2013.