SAF-Holland restructures China business
- SAF-Holland creates aftermarket unit. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2008, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p14
The article reports on the creation of an aftermarket unit by SAF-Holland SA in mid-2007. Named the Aftermarket Business Unit, it is the product of the company's restructuring to customer-focused organization, which created three business units, namely Powered Vehicle Systems, Trailer Suspension...
- SAF-Holland expands SAF CBX Series. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/23/2014, p1
The article offers brief information on the expansion of CBX Series air suspension/slider axle system from SAF-Holland with the introduction of two new models including the CBX46 and the CBX50.
- SAF-Holland offers new axle lift technology. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/20/2013, p19
The article previews the Auto-PosiLift axle lift technology option for the CBX 40 tandem axle slider suspension systems from SAF-Holland.
- Navistar offers multiple fifth wheel options. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/16/2013, p7
The article previews the SAF-Holland and Jost International fifth wheels which are published options on International truck models from Navistar.
- SAF-Holland opens Mexican distribution center. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/21/2013, p3
The article reports on the opening of a new parts distribution center by vehicle parts manufacturer SAF-Holland in Queretaro, Mexico on July 10, 2013.
- SAF-Holland Opens Parts Distribution Center in Mexico. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/20/2013, p2
The article reports on the opening by SAF-Holland, a manufacturer of trailer, truck, tractor, bus and motor home components and systems, of its Parts Distribution Center in Queretaro, Mexico in 2013.
- SAF-Holland opens new facility in Mexico. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2013, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the opening of the Parts Distribution Center of trailer parts manufacturer SAF-Holland SA in Queretaro, Mexico.
- SAF Holland unveils trailer axle plant. // Fleet Owner;Mar2010, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p60
The article reports on the trailer axle manufacturing plant opened by SAF Holland in Warrenton, Missouri.
- Lifetime warranty offered on Holland landing gear. // Fleet Owner;Feb2014, Vol. 109 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the decision of SAF-Holland, a company that manufactures systems and components for commercial vehicles, to offer a lifetime warranty on its Holland Atlas 55, Atlas 65 and Mark V landing gear.