- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Childrens' // Book Publishing Report;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p8
Presents the list of the leading book publishers of the U.S. as of September 8, 2003. Number of bestseller books which helped HarperCollins to stay on top of the publisher's list; Total number of weeks during which titles of Random House did desirable business.
- Random House, Food Network Stars Control NYT Advice/Misc. List. // Book Publishing Report;12/25/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p6
The article reports on the hardcover and paperback advice and miscellaneous lists of the "New York Times." Most of the top spots of the list have been controlled by television personalities such as Rachael Ray from the Food Network, Paula Deen and Ina Garten's "Barefoot Contessa at Home," from...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Hardcover Fiction 2001. // Book Publishing Report;1/7/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p3
Presents a list of top-selling hardcover fiction book publishers in the U.S. for the year 2001. Random House; Penguin Putnam; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster;; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Tyndale House.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;3/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Lists the 'New York Times' newspaper's best publishers for children's books for the period through March 9, 2003. HarperCollins; Random House; Hyperion.
- HarperCollins Titles Sustain Top Spots On Advice Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;4/12/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the longevity of HarperCollins books in the New York Times advice bestseller list in the U.S. List of bestsellers produced by Random House; Generation of HarperCollins of bestsellers lasting a combined 49 weeks; Competition between HarperCollins bestsellers with the "Purpose-Driven...
- 2004 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p5
This article presents information on the list of best sellers by publishers in the year 2004. Some of the publishers are Random House, Knopf, Broadway, Penguin Group USA, Viking, Putnam, Penguin Press, Dutton, Gotham, New American Library, Penguin, Portfolio, Riverhead, HarperCollins, Regan...
- BPR's index of bestselling paperback publishers, 1999. // Book Publishing Report;01/03/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p4
Presents an index of bestselling paperback publishers in 1999. Includes Random House; HarperCollins; Time Warner.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;6/3/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p3
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of bestselling children's book publishers as of June 2002. Rank of Random House; Number of title of Time Warner; Prominence of HarperCollins in book publishing.
- Sales Conference, Minus the Travel. Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;11/17/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 46, p8
Deals with the virtual sales conferences of some publishers in the U. S. Reason behind the trend; Explanation of Random House spokesman Stuart Applebaum on why the company is conducting its meetings via Web conferencing; Highlights of HarperCollins' first Webcasted sales conference.