- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Childrens' // Book Publishing Report;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p8
Presents the list of the leading book publishers of the U.S. as of September 8, 2003. Number of bestseller books which helped HarperCollins to stay on top of the publisher's list; Total number of weeks during which titles of Random House did desirable business.
- Random House, Food Network Stars Control NYT Advice/Misc. List. // Book Publishing Report;12/25/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p6
The article reports on the hardcover and paperback advice and miscellaneous lists of the "New York Times." Most of the top spots of the list have been controlled by television personalities such as Rachael Ray from the Food Network, Paula Deen and Ina Garten's "Barefoot Contessa at Home," from...
- HarperCollins Tops Children's Lists for Second Straight Year. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p1
The article focuses on various publishers which achieved several best selling children's books in 2006. They include HarperCollins Publishers Inc. which topped the list with 27 book titles. Random House Inc. ranked second with 23 book titles including authors Christopher Paolini's "Eldest" and...
- Three-Decade Friendship Helps HC Snag Long-Time RH Author Crichton. // Book Publishing Report;02/19/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p8
Reports that Michael Crichton has ended his relationship with Random House Inc. to reunite with Jane Friedman in HarperCollins Publishers Inc. History of the relationship of Crichton and Friedman.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Hardcover Fiction 2001. // Book Publishing Report;1/7/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p3
Presents a list of top-selling hardcover fiction book publishers in the U.S. for the year 2001. Random House; Penguin Putnam; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster;; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Tyndale House.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;3/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Lists the 'New York Times' newspaper's best publishers for children's books for the period through March 9, 2003. HarperCollins; Random House; Hyperion.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Children's. // Book Publishing Report;4/21/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p3
Provides a list from the 'New York Times Bestseller Scorecard' of several books for children ranked according to publishers for the year 2003. HarperCollins; Scholastic; Random House; Simon & Schuster.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS CHILDREN'S. // Book Publishing Report;10/20/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p6
Presents charts depicting the 'The New York Times' bestseller book publishers in the U.S. Rank of the company HarperCollins; Number of titles produced by Random House; Rank of Time Warner in the chart.
- HarperCollins Titles Sustain Top Spots On Advice Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;4/12/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the longevity of HarperCollins books in the New York Times advice bestseller list in the U.S. List of bestsellers produced by Random House; Generation of HarperCollins of bestsellers lasting a combined 49 weeks; Competition between HarperCollins bestsellers with the "Purpose-Driven...