PEOPLE IN THE NEWS
- Crain names new AutoWeek publisher. // Automotive News;12/10/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5961, p2
Reports the appointment of Rich Ceppos as publisher of AutoWeek car magazine in Detroit, Michigan. Job experiences of Ceppos in automotive journalism and communication; Employment of Cerros in several national publications; Awards and recognition of Cerros.
- Rich Ceppos named new publisher of Auto Week. // Crain's Detroit Business;11/26/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p2
Reports the selection of Rich Ceppos as publisher of the 'AutoWeek' in the United States. Experience in automotive journalism and communications; Authorship of books; Recipient of the Automotive Hall of Fame 2000 Distinguished Service Citation.
- EMAP signs Bullet chief to Project Floyd. // Marketing Week;7/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p12
Focuses on the appointment of Josephine Monroe as publisher for the Project Floyd magazine of EMAP Elan. Coverage and features of magazine; Career background; Selection of Gyles Abbott as advertising director for magazine.
- NEWSPEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;11/19/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 45, p11
Reports the appointment of Kevin Walsh as publisher of the New Haven Register in Lorain, Ohio. Age of Walsh; Date of effectivity; Career highlights.
- Kevin Walsh. // Editor & Publisher;11/19/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 45, p11
Reports the selection of Kevin Walsh as publisher of the New Haven Register in Lorain, Ohio. Age of Walsh; Date of effectivity; Career experiences.
- LEADING OFF. Leach, Robert // Screen (10707573);9/9/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p2
The article provides updates within the issue. The author notes that journalist Andrew Schneider has been appointed as the new editor, while he will remain as publisher. Furthermore, the author mentions that he will concentrate on brand applications and expansion and will continue to assist the...
- MPAA INVESTS IN DOW AS COUNSEL. Reifsteck, Greg // Daily Variety;06/07/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 3, p5
Reports that copywriter Troy D. Dow has been named to the position of counsel, technology and new media, of the Motion Picture Association of America.
- NEWS PEOPLE. Moynihan, Shawn // Editor & Publisher;11/3/2003, Vol. 136 Issue 39, p6
Presents an update on employee selection in the newspaper industry in the U. S. as of November 3, 2003. Appointment of Donald S. Smith as publisher of "The Grand Island Independent"; Career background of Stephen Keating, appointed business editor of "The Denver Post"; Promotion of Bruce...
- NEWSPEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;2/4/2002, Vol. 135 Issue 5, p12
Reports the appointment of several writers to various posts in newspapers in the United States. Selection of Robin L. Quillon as general manager of 'The Frederick News-Post'; Employment of Erik Wemple as editor of 'Washington City Paper'; Appointment of David Gentry as publisher of 'The Ottumwa...