Sailing the media seas
- Super sofabed models. // Cabinet Maker;10/02/98, Issue 5108, p33
Reports on the testing of British sofabeds by Sleep Council consultant Jessica Alexander and Qualitas chief reconciliation officer Richard Renouf. Poses the couple made in the October 1998 issue of `Ideal Home' magazine; Comment on how they modelled on the sofas.
- NBF looks to put consumer fears to bed. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2014, Issue 5869, p4
The article reports that National Bed Federation (NBF) will launch its Code of Practice and Mark of Approval system to consumers in Great Britain on February 17, 2014, and includes the insights of NBF executive director Jessica Alexander on the campaign.
- APOLLO AND THE LITTLE MAN. Alexander, Jessica // Diagram;2013, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p8
The poem "Apollo and the Little Man," by Jessica Alexander is presented. First Line: After the little man moved; Last Line: without warning.
- Gardenia. // Western Humanities Review;Fall2012, Vol. 66 Issue 3, preceding p1
The editorial staff for the periodical "Western Humanities Review" is presented, including Jessica Alexander, Nate Liederbach and Galen Joseph.
- Bed buy tips help reticent retailers. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2007, Issue 5562, p6
The article reports on the launching of the poster campaign of Sleep Council that is endorsed by the Furniture Ombudsman and is aimed to reduce customers' aftersales complaints in Great Britain. The Sleep Council head of marketing, Jessica Alexander, stated that the campaign will reassure...
- I'm only sleeping. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2011, Issue 5756, p18
The article presents the insights of National Bed Federation (NBF) executive director Jessica Alexander on the initiative of the Sleep Council to launch an advertising campaign at the 2011 Bed Show. Alexander says that the campaign will run throughout 2012, as well as will incorporate online...
- A clean sheet. Alexander, Jessica // Cabinet Maker;9/17/2010, Issue 5705, p18
An interview with Jessica Alexander, who talks about the bed show, is presented. When asked about how the idea of the show came about, she states that a number of the members think that early autumn is the best time for selling mattresses to the retail trade. Alexander believes that the bed and...
- Weddings: Friend, will you marry us? Online ordinations rise. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;2/9/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 46, p7
The article focuses on the rise of online ordination in the U.S. wherein couples are turning to friends or family members to perform their wedding ceremony. It discusses a scenario wherein bride Jessica Alexander's friend was ordained online to perform her wedding. According to Alexander, the...
- This Is the Dream. // School Library Journal;Oct2006 Supplement, Vol. 52, p27
The article reviews the book "This is the Dream," by Diane Z. Shore and Jessica Alexander.