Talk, you know it makes sense
- In search of the holy performance grail. Rummler, Geary // Training & Development;Apr96, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p26
Discusses the phases of determining performance appraisal of employees. Designing programmed instruction; Shift in focus from instruction to learner's performance; Changes in instructional technique and retention; Individual performance as a function of other factors within the system; Model...
- AN EVALUATION OF TRAINING IN THREE ACTS. Elsbree, Asia Rial; Howe, Christine // Training & Development Journal;Aug77, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p12
Part II. Discusses ways to make evaluation responsive to the information needs of people making decisions about training. Use of dramatization and commentary to describe decisions and actions involved in a training evaluation; Establishment of the extent and objectives of the evaluation...
- Providing Direction. Forrest Jr., Lewis C. // Training & Development Journal;Mar1990, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p27
Discusses key issues concerning the delivery and design of instruction in occupational training programs. Benefits of learner-controlled management-development programs; Impact of the performance-appraisal interview; Implications on manpower development.
- LEVANTAMENTO DE NECESSIDADES DE TREINAMENTO: REFLEXÃ•ES ATUAIS. Meneses, Pedro Paulo Murce; Zerbini, Thaís // AnÃ¡lise;Jul-Dec2009, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p50
Traditionally, training need evaluation process aims to identify gaps skills required for a proper human performance at work. Despite the theoretical and methodological requirements, since 30 years ago, emphasize the importance of organizational analysis, in order to link organizational and...
- Spy on your competition legally. Naude, Colleen // Finance Week;5/10/2002, p39
Focuses on the use of competitive intelligence (CI) by several business firms in South Africa. Need for CI training in several companies; Offer of seminars for executives at several universities; Usefulness of Internet to contact people.
- Training Day. // Public Relations Tactics;Apr2002, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p4
Focuses on the management of the companies for their trainees. Lack of on the job training; Need for enhancing employee's own skills; Presentation of the job background.
- Industry Aids Manpower Programs. Walsh, Frank P. // Training Directors Journal / ASTD;Nov65, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p38
Presents a report on the companies that are actively participating at all levels of manpower training started by the Manpower Development and Training Act (MDTA). Types of MDTA projects; Programs that seek to discover ways to impart skills to those who might otherwise never obtain regular...
- BUSIN ESS CONNECTIONS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/3/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p24
Presents the schedule of programs and services offered by various business enterprises in Las Vegas, Nevada in October 2005. Payroll administration program conducted by the American Payroll Association; Course on on-site management hosted by the Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies; Luncheon...
- New O&G training centre in Taranaki. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Oct2011, p35
A review is offered for the Vause O&G training center located in BellBlock, New Plymouth in New Zealand.