Allders shares fall despite higher sales
- Furnishings boost Allders. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p4
Reports that Allders' sales increased by 11.6 percent by January 11, 1997, due to the demand for home furnishings. Statistics of Allders' total sales.
- Bolton Allders celebrates first year. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p7
Announces the first year anniversary celebration of Allders at Home in Horwich, Bolton. Size of the outlet; Ian Sparkes as company manager.
- New Year cheer for Homestyle and Allders. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p3
Reports on the improvement in the sales performance of home furnishings retailers Homestyle and Allders PLC during the 2000 holiday shopping season.
- Bid rumours push Allders shares up. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;6/14/2002, Issue 5291, p4
Reports on the increase in shares of Allders on rumors of a bid involving Terry Green. Stake of Minerva in Allders; Impact of the profits warning from Silentnight; Status of the Financial Times Stock Index 100 index.
- Shares jump at GUS as sales figures look up. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2004, Issue 5400, p6
Reports on the increase in the profits of GUS PLC in Great Britain. Decline in the shares of Homestyle; Increment in the shares of GUS; Bid received by Minerva Property Group for Allders PLC.
- THE WEEK 02.09.05. // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p5
Reports on developments in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Kinds of warranties for Allders PLC customers; Publication of a real-time prices for plastic raw materials by online forum plasticker.de; Launch of an online professional guidance for Kitchen Bathroom Bedroom...
- WALL STREET WATCH. // Home Textiles Today;2/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p33
Presents information on stocks in the U.S. home furnishings industry for the week ended January 30, 2003.
- Business Today. // Home Textiles Today;9/29/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p22
No abstract available.
- Share movements at a glance. // Cabinet Maker;04/23/99, Issue 5135, p5
Presents information on the stock performance of house furnishings companies in Great Britain, as of April 19, 1999.