- Buyout at Emess nears completion. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p14
Reports the finalization of the management buyout between lamp and lighting companies Creswell and Alsy in the United States. Role of management team members in the transaction; Disclosure of the transaction details; Focus of the companies on the residential market for portables.
- Alsy signs lamp deal with magazines. Kitchen, Jane // Kids Today;Nov/Dec2004, p12
No abstract available.
- Recalls: Children's Lamp Sold at The Home Depot. // Child Health Alert;Nov2006, Vol. 24, p5
The article reports on the product recall of some Hampton Bay Transitional Collection Fire Truck and Bulldozer Accent Lamp with Night Lights. Emess Design Group LLC has recalled about 9,500 of these toys because the glass window of the truck and bulldozer night light can become dislodged and...
- Emess Design acquires Nicole. Kitchen, Jane // Kids Today;Aug2004, p24
Reports that lighting company Emess Design Group of Ellwood City, Pennsylvania has merged with accent furniture resource Stein World and acquired lampshade maker Nicole Corp. Business strategy for the competitive children's furnishings market; Product licenses managed by lighting firm.
- Emess adds to CosmoGirl line. // Kids Today;May2006, p12
The article reports on the expansion of Emess Design Group of its licensed CosmoGirl brand during the International Home Furnishings Market in High Point, North Carolina. The collection is composed of 18 products that feature touches such as felt, braided trim, lace and beads which target girls...
- SLI buying Emess; Dene departs. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Jun2000, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p8
Reports that SLI, one of the six largest companies in the lighting products market, has agreed to acquire four lines from London, England's Emess PLC. Resignation of Michael Dene, president of United States-based Emess Lighting, in the wake of the agreement; European assets included in the sale.
- Recalls: Children's Lamp Sold at The Home Depot…. // Child Health Alert;Sep2006, Vol. 24, p6
The article reports on the recall of all Hampton Bay Transitional Collection Fire Truck and Bulldozer Accent Lamp with Night Lights by Emess Design Group LLC. The products were recalled because the glass window of the fire truck and bulldozer night light can become dislodged, fall and shatter...
- Takeovers--extension of offer period. // Accountancy;Aug1986, Vol. 98 Issue 1116, p34
Reports that the Takeover Panel has allowed Emess Lighting to extend its offer period for Rotaflex due to government delay in announcing whether the bid will be referred to the Monopolies and Mergers Commission of Great Britain.
- Emess Design opens new showroom in IHFC. // Kids Today;Apr2005, p23
Reports that Emess Design Group has relocated its showroom in High Point, North Carolina from Market Square to the International Home Furnishings Center. Companies under Emess Design; Emess' merger with Stein World Accent Furniture Co.