- Robert Allen to open TX showroom. // Home Textiles Today;3/31/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p50
Reports on the establishment of the textile showroom by Robert Allen Group Inc. in Dallas, Texas.
- Robert Allen. // Contract;Mar2009, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p22
The article evaluates the fabric textile fabrics from Robert Allen Contract.
- The Robert Allen Group to Launch Collection at Calico Corners. // Home Textiles Today;7/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p6
The article reports on the launch of the Calico Corners - Calico Home collection of home fabrics created by The Robert Allen Group Inc. under the name Robert Allen for Calico Corners - Calico Home on July 201.
- Showtime: Easy living. // Home Textiles Today;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p14
Presents several home textile products from various companies included in the Showtime exhibition in North Carolina. Description of the product designed by Erika Gallagher of American Trim company; Pattern of design by Harry Blumenthal of Blumenthal company; Details of the design of Andy...
- Robert Allen @ Home on launch pad. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;01/08/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p4
Focuses on the launch by Robert Allen Group of a brand offering themed, coordinated fabric collections for retail stores. Price per yard; Design features.
- Robert Allen will preview colorful Sargent fabric line. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;4/8/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p2
Reports the fabric collection of Susan Sargent for Robert Allen at Home in New York City. Preview of the collection at Lexington Furniture on covers for Susan Sargent upholstery; Venue of the official launch of the fabric linen; Statement of Sargent on the work with Lexinton.
- Robert Allen Promotes Keating. // Home Textiles Today;10/25/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p21
The article reports on the promotion of Karen Keating to operating vice president, fabric design for New York-based Robert Allen Group Inc. Karen Keating, formerly design director for contract, wovens and prints, will now be responsible for contract and residential upholstery fabrics.
- Robert Allen plans WMC showroom. // Furniture/Today;4/7/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p146
The article reports that the Robert Allen Group Inc. plans to open a showroom for fabrics and upholstered furniture at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The 30,000 square-foot showroom will be located in the Las Vegas Design Center. According to Jeff Cordover, president of the Robert...
- Stripes. // Furniture/Today;7/11/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p52
Presents several stripe designs of textile fabrics. Italian-made Bedazzled which showcases a lush, overscaled damask in an array of gorgeous colors, from TFA; Colors and scale showcased on companions Bellaria, Pesaro, and Treviso, from Ametex Fabrics; Stripe Darby Lane and companion leaf pattern...