- Bold designs on life. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p34
Interviews Gill Nono, the creative director of the furniture textile firm Nono in England. Educational background; Achievements of Nono; Inspiration in the industry. INSET: Gill Nono.
- Bright and Breezy Nono. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p4
Features the Breezy collection of upholstered chairs from Nono.
- NoNo. Stenger, Sarah // Textilwirtschaft;1/12/2012, Issue 54, p32
The article evaluates the children clothing collection, which includes asymmetric lines, prints, and frills, designed by NoNo.
- Nono says yes to mail order and furniture. // Cabinet Maker;8/15/2003, Issue 5351, p6
Reports on the business plans of fabric and furniture firm Nono in Great Britain. Expansion of its furniture product and market; Launch of mail order operation; Aim of raising its business profile.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2003, Issue 5342, p9
Features several furniture in Great Britain. Palermo from Dorlux Beds; Breezy collection of Nono; Love seat of Vincent Sheppard.
- To serve and neuroprotect. Dolgin, Elie // Nature Medicine;Jul2012, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p1003
The article reports on the failure of various drugs which were designed to treat neuron disorder after so many drug trials on various people. Canada-based NoNO company has developed a neuroprotective compound called NA-1, a cell-permeable peptide that blocks the formation of a free radical in...
- Wearing a lifestyle. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p18
The article analyses the prospects of high street clothing stores that are moving into the business of home-wares, particularly accessories. The entry of these stores in the accessories market gives the indication that the wind of fashion particularly, its French connection is blowing from...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;6/17/2005, Issue 5443, p5
The article presents several news briefs in Great Britain. The new trade show for buyers of garden and outdoor products will be hosted by Dublin. Polyurethane foam specialist Kay-Metzler has appointed M2 Solutions International company as its agent in Poland. Nono company is opening a new trade...
- The fabric of my life, in three piles. Bird, Peggy // Christian Science Monitor;6/11/97, Vol. 89 Issue 137, p16
Focuses on the task of sorting cloths by fabric. Information on cotton fabrics; Description of the different tasks invovled in sorting of clothes.