- Independents in the frame. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p4
Reports the move of Joynson Holland to avail its Highly Sprung models to a number of independent furniture retailers in Great Britain. Target of the move; Prevalence of independent retailers in the country; Label for the Highly Sprung models.
- Highly Sprung buys Joynson Holland. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p2
Reports on the acquisition of Joynson Holland by Great Britain-based furniture maker Highly Sprung.
- Joynson Holland in liquidation. // Cabinet Maker;6/19/2009, Issue 5642, p6
The article offers information on the business condition of specialist furniture manufacturer Joynson Holland in High Wycombe, England. The company which was founded in 1893 is a supplier of specially designed sofas and chairs for older people. Joynson Holland is said to go into liquidation with...
- Law adds fuel to problems. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p7
Comments on the economic impact of the fuel crisis on the furniture industry in Great Britain. Sympathy of the industry with the protesters; Acquisition of Joynson Holland by Highly Sprung; Dismissal of charges against former Decoro Great Britain agent Stuart Coleman.
- Chairful couple. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p37
Focuses on the prize draw of the furniture company Joynson Holland in Great Britain. Reference to the winners; Prize.
- Joynson Holland launches nationwide charity campaign. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2010, Issue 5712, p10
The article reports on the launch of the nationwide charity campaign of recliner specialist Joynson Holland Ltd. to donate 100 chairs to worthwhile causes which took place on October 23, 2010 at the Trafford Centre in England.
- Joynson Holland beats stockist target. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2010, Issue 5715, p10
The article reports that Joynson Holland Ltd. has surpassed its target of achieving 100 stockists for its campaign to donate 100 chairs to care homes and local hospices in Great Britain.
- Clarification. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2011, Issue 5740, p8
A correction to an article concerning Joynson Holland Ltd. products that was published in motion upholstery product feature in the May 2011 issue is presented.
- Pressure relief chair. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p3
Reports on the launching' of the Medichair pressure relief seating range by Joynson Holland in Great Britain. Features of the range; Purpose of the temperature sensitive foam; Fabric options of the Drayton and the Belmont.