- correction. // Furniture/Today;6/12/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p24
A correction to the quote about the upholstery maker Mastercraft Furniture Corp. that appeared in the May 29, 2006 issue is presented.
- Xtreme Crossings. Verdon, Michael // Boating World;Sep2007, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p44
The article evaluates the MasterCraft CSX 220 motorboat.
- Benchcraft success. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p1
Reports on Mastercraft Furniture's announcement of early success with importing Benchcraft upholstery from the United States.
- Mastercraft buys Kelvin. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p6
Focuses on Mastercraft Furniture's acquisition of the reproduction cabinet firm Kelvin Furniture.
- Mastercraft of Omaha reborn. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;6/9/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p4
Reports the combination of upholstery companies Mastercraft and Heritage to create a broader product line by brothers Barry and Jamie Nadler of the investment firm Nadler Bros. Division of the manufacturing space using computer modeling; Offer of updated designs and changes in fabrics.
- Private group acquires Calif. wood factory. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;1/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p16
Reports on the acquisition of case goods maker Mastercraft Furniture International by Anaheim, California-based private investment group Orange Galleon Corp. Corporate profile on the wood furniture manufacturer; Materials expansion and product style improvement; Career background on the company...
- THE HOT SEAT: MasterCraft Protruck. Shelton, Chris // DIRTSports;Jun2006, Issue 18, p64
The article describes the Protruck of Mastercraft Chief Executive Officer Robbie Pierce. The Protruck was originally made for race driver Rich Hoffman. It was rebuilt by Reggie Dunlap before it was entered in races by Pierce and Mastercraft President Jim Chick. The design of the seats and...
- Market Finds Investors, Still Awaits Big Issues. M. S. // High Yield Report;10/1/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p4
The article reports on the new prices of primary high yield bonds in the U.S. Quebecor Media Inc. plans to price its 7.75 percent senior notes from $450 million to $700 million due in 2016 to repay the bridge loan used in acquiring Osprey Media Income Fund company. MasterCraft company will price...
- A Cut Above. Garrison, Graham // Boating World;May2008, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p88
The article evaluates several watersports boats, including the Centurion Falcon V Air Warrior, the Mastercraft X-14 and the Sanger V237.