Trio leave in further C-T reorganisation
- C-T shake-up. // Cabinet Maker;2/28/2003, Issue 5326, p1
Reports on the corporate reorganization of the furniture company Christie-Tyler in England. Total number of executives affected by the restructuring; Number of sales director responsible for sales in each division; Casualties of the restructuring plan.
- All change at Christie-Tyler. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/16/2001, Issue 5225, p7
Comments on the restructuring of Christie-Tyler upholstery group in Great Britain. Reasons for the restructuring; Improvement in import service; Benefits of manufacturers from export revenues; Increase in the demand for cheaper imports.
- Egan and Massie go as C-T restructures again. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p1
Reports on the corporate reorganization of the upholstery company Christie-Tyler. Resignation of senior managers Steve Egan and Alan Massie; Appointment of Steve Hampton as chief operating officer; Promotion of Carolyn Lee as business development head.
- All around the world. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p1
Focuses on the coping mechanism employed by the executives as a result of the corporate reorganization at Christie-Tyler. Business streamlining of the company; Development of many key attractions during the Furniture Show; Application of a more global approach in the industry.
- Mawhood set to leave C-T. // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2003, Issue 5325, p1
Reports on the forced resignation of Tom Mawhood from the upholstery group Christie-Tyler. Reasons for the company's decision; Career plans of Mawhood.
- C-T development centre to close. // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2003, Issue 5352, p5
Reports on the reorganization of the upholstery firm Christie-Tyler in Great Britain. Structure set up by James Benfield for the company; Closure of the development center of the firm; Effect of the closure on the sales agents.
- Egan gets duo in C-T shake-up. // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2003, Issue 5348, p5
Reports on the appointment of executive Steve Egan to take charge of Ultra and Wyvern department of Christie-Tyler.
- Industry legend George Williams passes away. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2013, Issue 5821, p14
An obituary for George Williams, chairman of Christie- Tyler Ltd., is presented.
- Caught in the crossfire: Women and corporate restructuring. Karambayya, Rekha // Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (Canadian Journal of;Dec98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p333
Explores how and why employees voluntarily leave an organization during restructuring. Decisions of some senior women and examines gender issues in the context of organizational restructuring; Consequences; Attrition of women managers from organizations; Methodology; Conclusion.