- Airport plans office concession. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/20/99, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p9
Reports on the Salt Lake City International Authority in Utah's request of proposals from companies interested in constructing and operating a multi-workstation `office-away-from-home' concession in the airport's terminal. Space area set aside for the concessionaire; Types of services to be...
- tenant allowance (TA). // ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms;2005, p152
A definition of the term "tenant allowance (TA)," which refers to a provision sometimes made by landlords to build a tenant space or provide rent concessions, is presented.
- Mark your calendar. Mongelluzzo, Bill // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);9/15/2008, Vol. 9 Issue 36, p12
The article discusses the concession program that Southern California's Long Beach and Los Angeles port is implementing by October 1. The program, which aims to help reduce 80% of the harbor pollution in five years, will require trucking companies to get concessions before their trucks can...
- Orange County Convention Center vote expected. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/22/98, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p34
Focuses on a plan by Orange County, Florida commissioners to vote on which contract companies will manage the catering and concessions at the Orange County Convention Center. Competition among Fine Host Corp., Aramark and Levy Organization for the deal.
- Moving your business. Gallop, Gerda D. // Black Enterprise;Sept99, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p38
Offers suggestions on securing good space at favorable lease terms.
- Selfridges opts for concessions. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Reports on London, England-based department store Selfridges' plan to overhaul its furniture department through the introduction of six concessions.
- Break out with care. Gupta, Anita // Cabinet Maker;08/06/99, Issue 5149, p7
Offers advice to retailers in negotiating a right to end a property lease before the lease term expires.
- Cappellini concession in Harrods. Dixon, Tom; Newson, Mark; Morrison, Jasper // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p2
Focuses on the Cappellini, a furniture manufacturer, concession in Harrods in Italy.
- TRANSACTIONS. // SCTWeek;3/22/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p6
The article offers business transaction news briefs as of March 2013. It mentions that Aliso Viejo Investors sold its retail building to Aliso Viejo Town Center for 6.7 million dollars. It mentions that Moinpour Investments purchased the net-leased Walgreens Co. for 4.6 million dollars in Los...