Quick, easy recruitment help--from a state?
- London NHS trust targets locals in recruitment drive. // Personnel Today;4/9/2002, p2
Reports the recruitment campaign by the National Health Service Hospital Trust in London, England. Identification of job vacancies in hospitals; Improvement of recruitment and retention of employees at the trust; Introduction of congestion charge.
- Civil service job open in Middletown. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;01/04/99-01/11/99, Vol. 9 Issue 18, p2
Announces a civil service job vacancy for a dispatcher in Middletown, New York.
- Elmendorf searches to fill two top-level vacancies. Gibbs Jr., William J. // Wilson County News;10/14/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 41, p9A
The article features the job search carried out by Elmendorf, Texas for top-level vacancies, the city attorney and the water department supervisor.
- General. // Back Stage;08/14/98, Vol. 39 Issue 33, p7
Presents information on several job opportunities for entertainers in the United States. Qualifications of interested applicants; Audition site and contact numbers.
- Executive Director Position Announcement. // Business Communication Quarterly;Mar2011, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p94
The article announces that the periodical is seeking to fill a position for Executive Director to begin on August 1, 2011 and offers information on how to apply.
- HR shows signs of catching web recruitment bug. // Personnel Today;11/26/2002, p4
Cites a study on the percentage of vacancies advertised on job sites in 2002. Percentage of employers using web sites for recruitment; Benefits of online recruitment; Use of employer branding in recruiting employees.
- SLC employers plan to hire at brisk pace in fourth quarter. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/15/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the plan of employers in Salt Lake City, Utah to hire employees at a solid pace in the fourth quarter of 2008 based on the Manpower Employment Outlook Survey in September 2008. About 21% of companies surveyed said that they will hire more employees while 9% anticipated to...
- EEO do-over at FCC. McConell, Bill // Broadcasting & Cable;12/17/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 52, p27
Reports the revision of minority and gender recruiting efforts by the broadcasters and cable systems in the United States. Provision of job notices for all vacancies to any organization by the stations and cable systems; Presentation of job fairs, internships and other community outreach;...
- Stage. // Back Stage;07/03/98, Vol. 39 Issue 27, p8
Provides information on job vacancies for stage performers in New York City, New York as of July 3, 1998. Auditions for teenagers conducted by NETworks; Performers sought by Barkley Kalpak Associates; Auditions for the production of `The Cleansing of George Cuthbert,' by Big Sky Productions.