Making every minute count
- Davidson names Margol as new business VP. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/4/94, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p82
Reports on the appointment of Steve Margol as Davidson Hotel Partners' vice president and business development. Responsibilities; Career background; Davidson as recipient of Torchbearer Award.
- Citicorp and Wells Fargo Bank refinance $100 million of debt. // National Real Estate Investor;Nov97, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p26
Reports on Wells Fargo Bank's and Citicorp Securities Inc.'s closing of a $100 million senior credit facility to refinance Davidson Hotel Partners LP (DHPLP). Davidson Hotel Co.'s management of the DHPLP portfolio.
- Hyatt Regency sold to joint venture. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/2/2015, Vol. 35 Issue 50, p10A
The article reports on the acquisition of Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, a preferred Indiana downtown hotel, through a joint venture of Silverpeak Real Estate Partners and Davidson Hotels & Resorts from Hyatt Hotels Corp., an American international company and operator of hotels.
- Steven Douglas, Davidson Hotels. // Commercial Construction Magazine;May/Jun2009, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p22
An interview with Steven Douglas, a project manager of design and construction department of Davidson Hotels, is presented. He talks about some of the issues he faces regularly such as managing schedules and people involved in the project. He describes his job and associated challenges. He...
- Deal Spotlight. // Hotel & Motel Management;6/4/2007, Vol. 222 Issue 10, p59
The article reports on the joint venture agreement between RockBridge Capital LLC and Davidson Hotel Co. to acquire the 380-room Stamford Holiday Inn Downtown from FelCor Lodging Trust in Stamford, Connecticut. No statement has been released regarding the amount of money spent by both parties...
- Deal Spotlight. // Hotel & Motel Management;7/21/2008, Vol. 223 Issue 13, p32
The article reports on the partnership of RockBridge Partners and Davidson Hotel Co. in acquiring the 194-room Hyatt Regency Suites for an undisclosed amount in Palm Springs, California. According to the article, both companies are now preparing for the renovations to be made which will amount...
- BREAKINGnews. // Hotel & Motel Management;6/5/2006, Vol. 221 Issue 10, p1
The article presents news developments related to the hotel industry in the United States as of June 5, 2006. JER Partners is planning to acquire the stocks of Jameson Inns in a cash merger deal. The senior management team of Davidson Hotel Co. and Bridgepoint Hospitality has acquired the...
- Transactions. // Hotel & Motel Management;7/21/2008, Vol. 223 Issue 13, p32
The article provides updates on various developments in the hospitality industry in the U.S. RockBridge Partners and Davidson Hotel Co. have partnered in acquiring the 194-room Hyatt Regency Suites and are preparing plans for its renovation which will amount to $18.5 million. The Plasencia Group...
- Timing of payroll system buy is bad. Ripley, Richard // Journal of Business (10756124);8/26/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 18, pA8
In this article, the author discusses the purchase, installation and implementation of the payroll system Oracle PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System in Spokane, Washington.