Say it in Spanish--and Portuguese
- OOH and My Next Move, now en espaÃ±ol. // Occupational Outlook Quarterly;Summer2013, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p30
The article reviews the Spanish-language version of the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH), located at www.bls.gov/es/ooh, published by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
- Sci-Fi Channel debuts Spanish access. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/18/95, Vol. 125 Issue 38, p62
Informs about the creation of a Spanish language section within `The Dominion' Internet site by the Sci-Fi Channel.
- Spanish-language tutors. Eckhardt, Robert C. // Macworld;May96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p60
Reviews three software-based Spanish language instruction programs. Learn to Speak Spanish 6.0, from The Learning Company; Spanish Native Guide 1.0, from Native Guide Software; Spanish Now 4.0, from Transparent Language.
- Nab a job from the Web. // Career World;Apr/May97, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the increase in the number of companies that use the World Wide Web to fill job vacancies. Web site of the `Washington Post' newspaper for job listings.
- Job. // Occupational Outlook Quarterly;Winter96/97, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p32
Introduces the Federal Employment Information System, a self-service system that offers job information. Descriptions and features of the system.
- Out-of-work execs travel the superhighway. Frazee, Valerie // Personnel Journal;Jun96, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p26
Focuses on the results of a survey which found that more than half of unemployed managers use the Internet in job hunting. Backgrounds; Activities of job seekers on the Internet.
- More about job searching on the Internet. Stratton, Brad // Quality Progress;Jun97, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p5
Editorial. Comments on the responses of quality professionals to a question posed on their job-searching experiences on the Internet, which was published in the editorial of the 1997 February issue of `Quality Progress' magazine. Process respondent number one went through; Sources respondent...
- Net-working. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;Aug96, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p7
Features Web sites for job searching on the Internet. Includes Job Hunt; The Catapult; Yahoo.
- Employees posting jobs on the Internet. // USA Today Magazine;May97, Vol. 125 Issue 2624, p9
Focuses on a survey which found that working the Internet may be as important as networking when it comes to a job search. The survey of executives in the United States as conducted by Accountemps; The percentage of respondents who said that using the Internet for recruiting efforts is almost...