White House fallout on internships
- International internships serve pivotal role in global economy. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;05/25/98, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p20
Presents information on the International Business launched by Charles Kuivinen and Russ Lunak in response for the growing need for international internships. Japanese firms which clamor for the interns; Business deals with the Minnesota Organization for Global Professional Assignments (MOGPA);...
- Valuable Resources: Interns. // Business NH Magazine;Feb2004, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on an initiative by the Forum aimed at convincing employers in New Hampshire to increase intern opportunities and have more student access them. Total number of college and university students who are participating in internships in the state.
- new you: Everybody Wins. Campbell, Howard // Journal of Property Management;jul/aug2006, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p14
The article discusses that internship in real estate management is beneficial to both students and the industry. The opportunities allow students to integrate academic preparation and practical knowledge and skills gained through a supervised work. According to "The Wall Street Journal," in its...
- Small firms offer learning experience. Bonvissuto, Kimberly // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/12/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p22
The article informs that small businesses in the U.S. are offering internship programs to college students. According to Neil E. Klingshirn, a partner in the Akron law firm of Fortney & Klingshirn, often the term intern is applied loosely to temporary student workers, but it comes down to...
- A representative list of companies who sponsored student internship programs in 1993-94. // Baylor Business Review;Fall1994, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p15
Presents companies that sponsored internship programs in 1993-1994. Includes America West Arena; Arthur Andersen; Beltmann Moving.
- Internships breaking into a career. Smith, Greg // Career World;Feb97, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p17
Focuses on internships that are work experiences allowing an intern to explore a particular career area. Reasons why people are seeking out internship opportunities; School counseling department as the best place to find out about internships; Importance of presenting oneself as a potential...
- Bonjour, global market. // Career World;Sep97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p2
Reports that choosing an international internship program could boost your situation on the job market. Advantages of choosing internships; Reference to the most popular fields for internship; Information on the most popular countries; Cost price for programs.
- 100 of the best internships. // Hispanic Times Magazine;Oct/Nov1995, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p44
Presents a directory of 100 companies and centers which offer the best internship programs in the United States for various fields of expertise. Includes internship locations for engineers; Education; Healthcare; Medical technologists and technicians; Mental health and social work.
- Breaking into the biz. Smith, Eric L. // Black Enterprise;Dec96, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p93
Presents information on internship programs in the entertainment industry of the United States. Includes theater internship program by the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts; Music internship program by Arista Records Inc.; Film internship program by the Black Filmmakers Foundation.
- D.C. internship. // Editor & Publisher;1/28/95, Vol. 128 Issue 4, p33
States that the National Association of Hispanic Journalists and Hispanic Link News Service have established an internship to train a Latino print journalist. Stipend.