Price Talk Set on Frac Tech Term Loan
- Banks Launch $1.5B TL for Frac Tech Buyout. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;4/25/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on the launch of a 1.5 billion term loan by Citigroup Inc. and Bank of America Corp. to support the buyout for Frac Tech Services in the U.S. in 2011. Frac Tech is reportedly being acquired by several investors including Temasek, RRJ Capital and Maju Investments. According to...
- Former Chesapeake official joins Frac Tech. Francis, Robert; Bassett, Elizabeth // Fort Worth Business Press;10/25/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p17
The article announces that Marc Rowland has been appointed president and chief financial officer (CFO) of Frac Tech Services.
- Banks Add Step-Down to Frac Tech Loan. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p30
The article reports that a step-down feature has been included by Citigroup and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to the 1.7-billion U.S. dollar loan package of Frac Tech.
- Banks Launch $1.5B TL for Frac Tech Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p8
The article reports on the syndication of a 1.5-billion U.S. dollar term loan by Citigroup and bank of America Merril Launch. The said loan will support the buyout of Frac Tech Services by two Asian investment firms, a group of investors including Mahu Investments and a private equity company....
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.
- A Nudge Here, A Shove There, And So Goes The Pushback. Clouse, Carol J. // Bank Loan Report;5/7/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Gabrielle Stein on the deal from GateHouse Media and another on the White Birch Paper Co. that saw pushback from investors on its 7-year term loan.
- Banks Spice Up Clopay Ames True Temper TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p15
The article reports on the move by the banks Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan to increase the coupon on a term loan used by Griffon Corp. to acquire Ames True Temper to London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) plus 600 basis points (bps).
- Price Talk Set on Dine Equity Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p28
This article reports on the negotiation to price a term loan for U.S. restaurant operator DineEquity in 2011.
- Asurion's $3B TL Rises on the Break. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p30
The article offers information on the term loan deal issued by Asurion.