Banks Launch Roadshow for Cumulus HY Deal
- No cloud over Cumulus buying binge. S.B. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/06/97, Vol. 127 Issue 41, p55
Focuses on Cumulus Media LLC's purchasing activities. Cumulus Media operations subsidiary Cumulus Broadcasting's addition of 16 new stations; Stations handled by the investment company.
- Cumulus Launches Repricing of $1.3B TL. // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p9
The article reports that Cumulus Media repriced its 2011 leveraged loan worth almost 1.3 billion dollars in December 2012.
- Cumulus auctions inventory. Moore, Mark // PC Week;4/5/93, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p155
Reports on Cumulus Corp.'s inventory auction. Items; Special provisions of Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code.
- Cumulus Offers $2.225B Loan Package. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/9/2013, p14
The article reports on the loan package of 2.225 billion dollars offered by radio broadcaster Cumulus Media in December 2013.
- New Member Intro. Peterman, Jacob // Corridor Business Journal;2/13/2012 Threshold Supplement, p3
The article presents information on a radio company of the U.S. called Cumulus Media Inc. in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and its new Senior Sales Representative, Jacob Peterman.
- Cumulus Signs on Urban. Bachman, Katy // MediaWeek;01/21/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p9
Features Cumulus Media's KRPW-FM radio station in Houston, Texas which was launched on January 3, 2002 for young African Americans. Preparation for the launching of the radio station; Amount spent by Cumulus Media to relocate the radio station to Houston; Reason for the format of the radio station.
- Cumulus' `minor' misallocations. Rathbun, Elizabeth A. // Broadcasting & Cable;03/27/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 13, p47
Reports on Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based radio broadcasting company Cumulus Media Inc.'s stock market performance as of March 27, 2000. Background on the company's false revenue reporting case; Lawsuits filed by shareholders against the company.
- Showbiz Stocks. // Hollywood Reporter;3/25/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 11, p5
The article offers information on the changes in stock prices of entertainment companies including Netflix Inc. and Cumulus Media Inc.
- FCumulus floats on good quarter. Rathbun, Elizabeth A. // Broadcasting & Cable;05/17/99, Vol. 129 Issue 21, p38
Reports on an increase in Cumulus Media Inc.'s revenues for the first quarter of 1999. Broadcast cash flow; Net losses.